This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Rate the conference out of 10 and give a reason why it sucked

#41wishbringer50Posted 2/20/2013 6:40:11 PM(edited)
Nice controller and inFamous 3 looks interesting, but other than that I see no reason to camp out for it launch day so far.

4/10
---
3DS FC: 5214-9238-6137 - NNID: Mr. Watson
PSN: Ghostface21119
#42Lord_TenseEyePosted 2/20/2013 6:37:53 PM
2/10. I don't care much for many of the games they showed. They didn't show the console and IMO they've raised some important questions such as "disks or no disks" which need to be answered asap.

I wasn't watching the livestream, I was watching the lagstream so I'm not sure what the official word is regarding this question.

I'd also want to know how much it costs and the release date and how much watts it uses when running.
#43huyiPosted 2/20/2013 6:43:20 PM
James Mason posted...

Then it gets kinda creepy with all that stuff about being always connected and the system trying to predict what I want to play and such... I don't want Big Brother watching my every move and my friends watching me as a obsessively try to check a NPC's undies by crouching under her... I don't want to upload everything I do and to check out how my best friend sucks on his first play of said game... But that's me being a hermit, I guess. They bring back PS Move, which I though was an odd idea.

i know right? i don't want to "share" my experiences i just want to play a dam game, not tell 100 friends that i pressed start on a game, that new controller is completely overloaded with too many buttons, now, that share button is really going to get in the way when trying to play a game, and what is the point in uploading gameplay clips to online friends? is this facebook? twitter? what are sony thinking? i want to play GAMES not mess about with social media features.

the main focus for sony now is a "casual market" that is the first thing that sony said when they started the conference, they don't care about the hardcore anymore, they only care about soccer moms, who love to play move games on a sunday or doing sculptures with their move controller on media molecules game, what is this?
---
UK Female Gamer
PC specs: AMD FX BULLDOZER 4100 QUAD CORE 4.0ghz ATI HD6670 8GB RAM 1TB HDD Youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/HUYI1
#44sjc1279Posted 2/20/2013 6:44:44 PM
2/10 I'm dissapointed.
#45Manimal_F0r3v3rPosted 2/20/2013 6:49:26 PM
huyi posted...
James Mason posted...

Then it gets kinda creepy with all that stuff about being always connected and the system trying to predict what I want to play and such... I don't want Big Brother watching my every move and my friends watching me as a obsessively try to check a NPC's undies by crouching under her... I don't want to upload everything I do and to check out how my best friend sucks on his first play of said game... But that's me being a hermit, I guess. They bring back PS Move, which I though was an odd idea.

i know right? i don't want to "share" my experiences i just want to play a dam game, not tell 100 friends that i pressed start on a game, that new controller is completely overloaded with too many buttons, now, that share button is really going to get in the way when trying to play a game, and what is the point in uploading gameplay clips to online friends? is this facebook? twitter? what are sony thinking? i want to play GAMES not mess about with social media features.

the main focus for sony now is a "casual market" that is the first thing that sony said when they started the conference, they don't care about the hardcore anymore, they only care about soccer moms, who love to play move games on a sunday or doing sculptures with their move controller on media molecules game, what is this?

So... KZ, Infamous, Capcom, SE and other games I missed don't scream hardcore at all, just casual? LOL!!!!!!!

In this age of networking, millions share their experience. Think you're overblowing it big time, but that happens a lot 'round 'ere.

I saw a sony that's trying to have something for everyone. At any rate, e3 just amped up this year, now to see MS's response to next gen
---
XBL: ManimalForever PSN: Manimal_Forever
|\/|/\|\|||\/|/\|_ [s.W.o] They see me trollin', they hatin'
#46CronoDynePosted 2/20/2013 6:50:48 PM
Completely out of place and moronic political statement / 10
---
Goodbye Chewy. You were the best friend I could ask for. Rest in peace, buddy.