This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Microsoft bashing the Playstation conference

#81pokemon_45_79_1Posted 2/21/2013 12:48:35 AM
And I think Sony did the right thing MS was hoping the ps4 console would be shown, it wasn't so MS lost that edge to copy, now the question is will MS show off there next console or will do what Sony did and wait till E3.

Will MS play all there cards at there conference next month, once again its a business conference not an E3 type event, so I wouldn't expect a lot to be shown.

This was to be expected if MS went first roles would be reversed at this stage.
---
Ryoma / Sora / Naruto / Luffy / Ginta
Young heroes between the ages of 12-17 make RPG and other video games better then older heroes 18-21 and over.
#82Sebbo91Posted 2/21/2013 1:01:20 AM
Anyone heard about this little thing called a "teaser" usually comes out before another thing calles "trailer". I mean people are nitpicking over the smallest thing.
"okay so it DO play used games, gotta find something ellse to complain about then".
Why leave yourself emty handed?
Why release everything now and have a lackluster e3?
You know how it plays and you know how it works.
Man people these days..
---
MetalGearSolid3 - Best game ever
Psn - Seppo91
#83pokemon_45_79_1Posted 2/21/2013 1:06:12 AM
I saw this coming from 2500 miles away people were expecting to much, I was not because I figured Sony would not show there full hand.

It is called a teaser, they got a lot out of the way, now at E3 they can unveil the console and actually talk about games and not specs or controllers or motion stuff, like E3 should be about games, because games sell consoles not hardware.

You can have the most top of the line hardware for your console but without good starting games its not going to sell.
---
Ryoma / Sora / Naruto / Luffy / Ginta
Young heroes between the ages of 12-17 make RPG and other video games better then older heroes 18-21 and over.
#84East WestPosted 2/21/2013 2:17:22 AM
common for Xbox user to stare at their console, never know when it will RROD.

PS users on the other hand play the games.
---
see you space cowboy
#85MozzezzPosted 2/21/2013 3:27:27 AM
See this is exactly why Nintendo should have kept the Mega Man franchise as an exclusive.

Sony now knows how to both copy their competition and avoid being copied.
---
SSBB Friend Code: 3823-8247-5632