This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

JRPG fans must feel like such losers right now.

#1CelestialMindPosted 2/20/2013 7:15:02 PM
Your biggest card, the only one at the conference, and they showed a year old prerendered CGI trailer (which they admitted isn't even from a game, just some random nonsense they came up with)

And then told you to keep waiting, the same thing they've been telling you for 8 years so they can show another CGI trailer/tech demo that has nothing to do with any game either lmao.
#2crazyj10Posted 2/20/2013 7:16:30 PM
ITT, Final Fantasy is the only JRPG worth mentioning.
---
"Don't worry. I'm here. Someone told me I'm the only one who can save the world."
-Purple Heart
#3Ampharos64Posted 2/20/2013 7:16:39 PM
Nah, I just feel extremely trolled by SE. Which isn't exactly new. Least I still have Ni no Kuni for now, and Tales of Xillia as an upcoming release.
#4DoctorRPGPosted 2/20/2013 7:16:51 PM
they said FF for PS4 will be at E3
---
i5-3570K / ASRock Z77 Extreme4 / 8GB DDR3 / Samsung 840 120GB 2.5" SSD / Sapphire Radeon HD 7950 / Corsair 300R / Rosewill 630W 80 PLUS / Windows 8 64-bit
#5HolyMcmolyPosted 2/20/2013 7:18:02 PM
Japanese developers are becoming obsolete. They should stop fearing change, and listen to Keiji Inafune.
#6majin nemesisPosted 2/20/2013 7:18:08 PM
and how much of a loser are you if you need to make topics like this to feel important also since when is square our biggest card
---
Swann:This is the last time.I'm tired of running damage control every time he makes a mess
Campbell:Right.You're the control,and if that fails,I'm the damage
#7CelestialMind(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 7:19:29 PM
DoctorRPG posted...
they said FF for PS4 will be at E3

That's not what they said. They said please be excited for E3.

Here's what it means "We will show another CGI trailer that has nothing to do with any game, and then tell you to wait for 5 more years for a title that will probably be delayed further if we aren't out of business by then".
#8IvanKozlovPosted 2/20/2013 7:19:54 PM
It wasn't a pre rendered trailer..... Do you not know what real time means?
---
"Why would anyone use the same PC from 2005 in the year 2013 anyway? Are you an elderly person that only checks email once a week?" -ThePCElitist
#9CelestialMind(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 7:20:37 PM
majin nemesis posted...
since when is square our biggest card

Since the other developers are so irrelevent they didn't even bother showing up. I guess even they realize JRPGs are a lost cause. They will probably convert to pewpew soon.
#10majin nemesisPosted 2/20/2013 7:28:32 PM
CelestialMind posted...
majin nemesis posted...
since when is square our biggest card

Since the other developers are so irrelevent they didn't even bother showing up. I guess even they realize JRPGs are a lost cause. They will probably convert to pewpew soon.

did the cod developers showed up? because i didn't heard anything about a PS4 cod so i guess they must be irrelevant,and where was Rockstar i guess they are irrelevant too and what about Kojima
---
Swann:This is the last time.I'm tired of running damage control every time he makes a mess
Campbell:Right.You're the control,and if that fails,I'm the damage