This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Man, Vanquish is awesome.

#1Still__RippinPosted 2/20/2013 7:30:00 PM
So, l downloaded Vanquish for the first time ever last night. l have to say, it is a damn good game. Gameplay feels tight and it's a nice amount of action and flash. Just completed Act 1 Mission 6 and man that was a helluva battle. Playing on hard mode too for the challenge and it feels right. Glad l finally get to play this gem.
---
l'm Rip, l love gaming. Been gaming since SNES and this is my channel~
http://www.youtube.com/user/ZeitgeistGamer?feature=mhee
#2velvet_hammerPosted 2/20/2013 7:36:12 PM(edited)
more then a lil late, but glad you bought it new.. should have sold millions.. anyways if you enjoy that I highly suggest MGR this game is freaking amazing as well
---
"The purpose of life, is a life with a purpose. So I'd rather die for a cause, than live a life that is worthless!!" Immortal Technique
#3RayconPosted 2/20/2013 7:36:43 PM
velvet_hammer posted...
more then a lil late, but glad you bought it new.. should have sold millions.. anyways if you enjoy that I highly suggest MGR this game is freaking amazing as well

He might not have bought it new, but got it free from PS+.

But same thing, right....?
---
What happened to survival horror?
Ironically, it did not survive - TheCyborgNinja
#4gzus_ADPosted 2/20/2013 7:38:11 PM
I agree. Only played through the first chapter but it was awesome.
---
[PSN]: stray_dog_strut
End all war now // I write @ http://writersbloq.com/frank-noh
#5velvet_hammerPosted 2/20/2013 7:39:49 PM
Raycon posted...
velvet_hammer posted...

:(

every penny spent on that game should go to P* its best TPS ever
---
"The purpose of life, is a life with a purpose. So I'd rather die for a cause, than live a life that is worthless!!" Immortal Technique
#6Still__Rippin(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 7:45:16 PM
Raycon posted...
velvet_hammer posted...

Lol, l did get it from PS+. About time we got a quality title like this. l'm interested in MGR:R. Also, loved Bayonetta.
---
l'm Rip, l love gaming. Been gaming since SNES and this is my channel~
http://www.youtube.com/user/ZeitgeistGamer?feature=mhee
#7Succulent_FartsPosted 2/20/2013 7:50:24 PM
Guys I know that the game is free for Plus Subscribers, but please please go buy the game new anyway. Even if you have played the game through with your free download, please just go buy the game regardless. We need to support great games. This game was worth every penny at launch, and it is most certainly worth 20 bucks. Support Great Games, and Support Talented Developers
#8Draconas_LyrrPosted 2/20/2013 7:52:41 PM
I'm having a hard time getting into it..glad you like it, though.
---
PSN: Draconas_Lyrr
I'll never look at an apple the same way again..
#9izeckPosted 2/20/2013 8:12:00 PM
Succulent_Farts posted...
Guys I know that the game is free for Plus Subscribers, but please please go buy the game new anyway. Even if you have played the game through with your free download, please just go buy the game regardless. We need to support great games. This game was worth every penny at launch, and it is most certainly worth 20 bucks. Support Great Games, and Support Talented Developers

Well worth the price at launch? $60 for a 5 hour game? I agree that the game is good, but I would never pay $60 for it.
#10steker16Posted 2/20/2013 8:13:17 PM
every time this game gets mentioned, its nothing but praises. i see it was free for psn+ so i downloaded it, even though i've never once seen a gameplay vid that made me say "oh wow that looks cool, i should play it"

maybe i'll get around to trying it this weekend
---
nomnomnom