This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Man, Vanquish is awesome.

#11brycemorrPosted 2/20/2013 7:15:32 PM
I got Vanquish from PS+ and love it so much Im going to buy it new at best buy when I pck up MGR.
---
psn: bdawgtimes84
#12Still__Rippin(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 7:17:16 PM
steker16 posted...
every time this game gets mentioned, its nothing but praises. i see it was free for psn+ so i downloaded it, even though i've never once seen a gameplay vid that made me say "oh wow that looks cool, i should play it"

maybe i'll get around to trying it this weekend

l was in the same boat you are. lt's definitely worth playing.
---
l'm Rip, l love gaming. Been gaming since SNES and this is my channel~
http://www.youtube.com/user/ZeitgeistGamer?feature=mhee
#13Succulent_FartsPosted 2/20/2013 7:22:11 PM
izeck posted...
Succulent_Farts posted...
Guys I know that the game is free for Plus Subscribers, but please please go buy the game new anyway. Even if you have played the game through with your free download, please just go buy the game regardless. We need to support great games. This game was worth every penny at launch, and it is most certainly worth 20 bucks. Support Great Games, and Support Talented Developers

Well worth the price at launch? $60 for a 5 hour game? I agree that the game is good, but I would never pay $60 for it.

Action Games of this nature aren't about the initial play through. It is much much more than that. Considering everything that Vanquish provided me with, I spent well over 50 hours on it. I think that greatly warrants a 60 dollar purchase. Especially seeing that not a single second was a drag for me. I genuinely enjoyed every second I spent on Vanquish. One of my fave games of all time. The game doesn't even have any MP, and I still spent a pretty decent amount if time on it. It has much to offer beyond the initial play through, if you understand the type of game it is
#14Succulent_FartsPosted 2/20/2013 7:23:49 PM
brycemorr posted...
I got Vanquish from PS+ and love it so much Im going to buy it new at best buy when I pck up MGR.

Fantastic dude!
#15Stanger5150Posted 2/20/2013 7:29:00 PM
velvet_hammer posted...
Raycon posted...
velvet_hammer posted...
more then a lil late, but glad you bought it new.. should have sold millions.. anyways if you enjoy that I highly suggest MGR this game is freaking amazing as well

He might not have bought it new, but got it free from PS+.

But same thing, right....?

:(

every penny spent on that game should go to P* its best TPS ever

The developers have already been paid for the game, and it's all they'll get. Sony paid Sega for the game to use it for Plus.

Buying the game new at a retail store will benefit only the retailer, and if the retailer orders more copies (they likely won't), only Sega gets paid.
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
Now playing: Sly 4, Alice: Madness Returns, The Jungle Book, Mega Man X Collection, Super Mario Galaxy, Far Cry 3, Shatterhand
#16RayconPosted 2/20/2013 7:29:46 PM
velvet_hammer posted...
Raycon posted...
velvet_hammer posted...
more then a lil late, but glad you bought it new.. should have sold millions.. anyways if you enjoy that I highly suggest MGR this game is freaking amazing as well

He might not have bought it new, but got it free from PS+.

But same thing, right....?

:(

every penny spent on that game should go to P* its best TPS ever

While I agree, I doubt buying it new will do any good new. Not sure it can even be found new at this point, really...
---
What happened to survival horror?
Ironically, it did not survive - TheCyborgNinja