This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

As a person that was looking forward the PS4 I gotta admit, I wasn't surprised

#1CH3L0_Posted 2/20/2013 7:28:52 PM
I was looking to preorder the PS4 but after seeing that most of its launch titles will also be available on PS3, I think I'll wait a few years. I was hoping for some nice announcements to be honest but I got hope in E3. I honestly think the PS3 will still get great games 2-3 years form now.
---
PSN: CH3L0_
Not changing sig until Left 4 Dead comes to the PS3. (Started 9-24-10)
#2NE_PatriotsFanPosted 2/20/2013 7:30:24 PM
Where was it confirmed which titles are going to be launch titles? I missed that part.

OH WAIT, your taking speculation and seeing it as fact...i get it now.
---
It's funny how we give thanks for all that we have on Thanksgiving Day and then the next day go out and act like a bunch of materialistic idiots.
#3Homie_202Posted 2/20/2013 7:32:36 PM(edited)
Except the only games they showed that are confirmed multi gen games are destiny and watch dogs. And that will probably be it. The rest is next gen.
#4You_Need_A_LifePosted 2/20/2013 7:32:17 PM
In terms of what games are capable of, PS4 doesn't sound like it'll be a huge improvement over PS3 in anything other than graphics and audio. Hell, many PS2 games have superior gameplay, and that's an honest and true statement.

PS4 is just the 32X to the PS3. Hope I'm wrong, but that'll be up to the game developers, not the system itself.
#5Draconas_LyrrPosted 2/20/2013 7:33:23 PM
*buys PS4 and those games for PS4* Bye PS3, it was fun while it lasted.
---
PSN: Draconas_Lyrr
I'll never look at an apple the same way again..