This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

MGR is one of the best action games this gen

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. MGR is one of the best action games this gen

User Info: velvet_hammer

velvet_hammer
3 years ago#1
Here me out, but I think this game has a similar fate as God Hand.. Semi mixed reviews with a love it or hate it type relationship.. I know the critics loved it just go read the eurogamer review or gt etcetc.. while it does have some people split( lol at metacritic 3/10 troll review ), I see it having a cult following..

The gameplay and action is always intense and insane. Game has a lot more depth the one thinks. Just go under the help menu and see all the move list.. All types of awesome enemys to fight, and the bosses AMAZING!!

I started on hard as I suggest everyone should.. The game gets even better on NG+, lots of replay value.. Its all killer with no filler.. Who needs half the game stuffed with mindnumbing plat forming with sesame street puzzles, when you can take on a MGray, military chopper, Sam (other cyborg ninja ) run down a skyscraper and other crap in 30 minutes?

blah blah blah I know some hate it, well I LOVE IT.. One of the best action games this gen.. Going to replay this game a lot and I dont replay many games.. More then worth the $60 I spent!!!!!!
"The purpose of life, is a life with a purpose. So I'd rather die for a cause, than live a life that is worthless!!" Immortal Technique

User Info: LtMessiahDM504

LtMessiahDM504
3 years ago#2
troll post mark and move along

User Info: Honorless

Honorless
3 years ago#3
One of the best. Agreed.
|| Frantic Antics || Robots in Rowboats ||
I want to beLIEve || Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies

User Info: scythecam

scythecam
3 years ago#4
Oh my god in heaven, you are a shill for konami.

You love the hell out of this 5 hour game, WE GET IT.
One-and-Donecos

User Info: killak

killak
3 years ago#5
This topic was brought to you by Konami, and the letter E
"does the game give you any guidance at some point? How do I f***ing figure s*** out?" - darksydephil, trying to beat the opening of Bayonetta

velvet_hammer
3 years ago#6
scythecam posted...

You love the hell out of this 5 hour game, WE GET IT.

Thanks for sharing you have no clue what you are talking about, WE GET IT.
"The purpose of life, is a life with a purpose. So I'd rather die for a cause, than live a life that is worthless!!" Immortal Technique

User Info: Iamthekuzalol

Iamthekuzalol
3 years ago#7
Definitely one of the best.

User Info: LodeiroSnake

LodeiroSnake
3 years ago#8
Easily one of the best.
"Doesn't matter. I hate Nintendo so only people who hate Nintendo are right. Nintendo could buy all the food in the world. I'd rather **** starve!"

velvet_hammer
3 years ago#9
LodeiroSnake posted...
Easily one of the best.

high five :)

User Info: RyuuHou25

RyuuHou25
3 years ago#10
I'm fully enjoying it, it's a blast to play and looks amazing.
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. MGR is one of the best action games this gen

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived