This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

MGR is one of the best action games this gen

#1velvet_hammerPosted 2/20/2013 11:19:47 PM
Here me out, but I think this game has a similar fate as God Hand.. Semi mixed reviews with a love it or hate it type relationship.. I know the critics loved it just go read the eurogamer review or gt etcetc.. while it does have some people split( lol at metacritic 3/10 troll review ), I see it having a cult following..

The gameplay and action is always intense and insane. Game has a lot more depth the one thinks. Just go under the help menu and see all the move list.. All types of awesome enemys to fight, and the bosses AMAZING!!

I started on hard as I suggest everyone should.. The game gets even better on NG+, lots of replay value.. Its all killer with no filler.. Who needs half the game stuffed with mindnumbing plat forming with sesame street puzzles, when you can take on a MGray, military chopper, Sam (other cyborg ninja ) run down a skyscraper and other crap in 30 minutes?

blah blah blah I know some hate it, well I LOVE IT.. One of the best action games this gen.. Going to replay this game a lot and I dont replay many games.. More then worth the $60 I spent!!!!!!
---
"The purpose of life, is a life with a purpose. So I'd rather die for a cause, than live a life that is worthless!!" Immortal Technique
#2LtMessiahDM504Posted 2/21/2013 3:00:50 AM
troll post mark and move along
#3HonorlessPosted 2/21/2013 3:02:35 AM
One of the best. Agreed.
---
|| Frantic Antics || Robots in Rowboats ||
I want to beLIEve || Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies
#4scythecamPosted 2/21/2013 3:04:07 AM
Oh my god in heaven, you are a shill for konami.

You love the hell out of this 5 hour game, WE GET IT.
---
One-and-Donecos
#5killakPosted 2/21/2013 3:04:42 AM
This topic was brought to you by Konami, and the letter E
---
"does the game give you any guidance at some point? How do I f***ing figure s*** out?" - darksydephil, trying to beat the opening of Bayonetta
#6velvet_hammer(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 3:10:15 AM
scythecam posted...

You love the hell out of this 5 hour game, WE GET IT.

Thanks for sharing you have no clue what you are talking about, WE GET IT.
---
"The purpose of life, is a life with a purpose. So I'd rather die for a cause, than live a life that is worthless!!" Immortal Technique
#7IamthekuzalolPosted 2/21/2013 4:27:56 AM
Definitely one of the best.
#8LodeiroSnakePosted 2/21/2013 4:31:07 AM
Easily one of the best.
---
"Doesn't matter. I hate Nintendo so only people who hate Nintendo are right. Nintendo could buy all the food in the world. I'd rather **** starve!"
#9velvet_hammer(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 12:42:50 PM
LodeiroSnake posted...
Easily one of the best.

high five :)
---
#10RyuuHou25Posted 2/21/2013 12:45:04 PM
I'm fully enjoying it, it's a blast to play and looks amazing.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB