This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

MGR is one of the best action games this gen

#21albanianx1Posted 2/22/2013 3:20:52 PM
Love it. I don't know where people get 4 hours from. I'm at 4 and a half hours on normal and I'm just under halfway through the game.
They're the people that just want the mission to be done as fast as possible, get it done finish and then complain about length.
---
Bayern Munich is the strongest club in the world
PSN: eaglespirit
#22FiendingHardPosted 2/22/2013 3:23:02 PM
LtMessiahDM504 posted...
troll post mark and move along

Who yours? Why even bother littering the topic with useless garbage if you got nothing intelligent to add.

On-topic: I agree, another solid hit from Platinum and I'm not even a MGS fan.
---
What is faith then but persistent hope in the face of relentless doubt.
Now Playing: Bulletstorm, Anarchy Reigns, Final Fantasy 9.
#23ItalianIdiotPosted 2/22/2013 3:32:18 PM
trenken posted...
4 hours long. Solid gamefly rental at best. Ive played DLC for other games with more content in it than this.

Love it. I don't know where people get 4 hours from. I'm at 4 and a half hours on normal and I'm just under halfway through the game.

The game clock doesn't count cutscenes,retrys or codecs.

And they troll hard on that.
#24EseenuzPosted 2/22/2013 3:45:43 PM
Metal Gear Rising is worthy of the name Fox

Platinum FoxHound
#25LtMessiahDM504Posted 2/22/2013 6:36:27 PM
LtMessiahDM504 posted...
troll post mark and move along

Who yours? Why even bother littering the topic with useless garbage if you got nothing intelligent to add.

On-topic: I agree, another solid hit from Platinum and I'm not even a MGS fan.

Just following TC's example.

If we are saying 'one of' as out of five action games, then it might be up there depending on how you view the new DmC.

1. Bayonetta
2. NG2
3. NG Black/Sigma
4. DMC 4
5. DmC
#26TheWarHorsePosted 2/22/2013 6:39:11 PM
So is there a really cheesy b-movie quality storyline in it like all the other Metal Gear games or did they actually decided not to make the story laughably silly?
---
Intel Pentium II @ 150MHz | 32MB RAM (SIMMs) | 2GB HDD | ATI Rage Pro 3D card w/ 2MB vRAM | CD-ROM | 56k modem | Windows ME
#27ZeroFinalPosted 2/22/2013 7:19:45 PM
TheWarHorse posted...
So is there a really cheesy b-movie quality storyline in it like all the other Metal Gear games or did they actually decided not to make the story laughably silly?

Nanomachines, son.