This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So Agni's Philosophy...

#11Pharsti01Posted 2/21/2013 5:06:25 AM
Its a tech demo, just that.

Besides, its SE.... youd see the release for that game from your hospital bed in your final days.....
#12AlltraPosted 2/21/2013 5:09:55 AM
It's mostly because I'd prefer a more open-world style, with less linearity. I don't want another FFX or FFXIII, I want something more like the PS Final Fantasy titles, or FFXII.
---
I kill because I'm weak. Too weak to incapacitate an aggressor without killing them. Killing is easy. Not having to fight is hard.
#13matt091282Posted 2/21/2013 5:12:07 AM
It's too bad it was most likely just a tech demo and they wasted quite a good design in Agni on a tech demo, instead of having her own FF. :)
#14AnonUnknownPosted 2/21/2013 5:13:02 AM
656stooge posted...
Sand_Flare posted...
I think the guy who presented it on stage actually said "This is not a game" or something along those lines.

It was just meant to be a Luminous Studio tech demo.

I mean, it isn't impossible that it could be made into a game, but we don't have any reason to think that it will right now.

Especially seeing as they demoed FF8 for the PS2 and FF7 for the PS3 launch.

I keep saying that. But the FF7 fanbase pretends that the PS3 tech demo was a proof of the existence of a FF7 remake. Hence all the crap posted during the last 6 years. They just can't accept the truth.
---
PSN ID: Lance_87 (Now playing: Harmony of Despair)
#15Sevi_ney(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 5:25:05 AM
AnonUnknown posted...
656stooge posted...
Sand_Flare posted...
I think the guy who presented it on stage actually said "This is not a game" or something along those lines.

I mean, it isn't impossible that it could be made into a game, but we don't have any reason to think that it will right now.

I keep saying that. But the FF7 fanbase pretends that the PS3 tech demo was a proof of the existence of a FF7 remake. Hence all the crap posted during the last 6 years. They just can't accept the truth.

yeah but that was a loooooooong time ago.

and after showing the tech demo for FF7, there would be reasonable grounds for assuming that it was going to be remastered on PS3.
---
as the resurrection of Bill Cosby, relinquish your pudding or perish at the backhand of Bill Cosbyeatindapuddin
#16matt091282Posted 2/21/2013 5:26:21 AM
In retrospect, I wonder if Square regrets doing that tech demo with FFVII. LOL
#17AnonUnknownPosted 2/21/2013 5:39:50 AM
Sevi_ney posted...
AnonUnknown posted...
656stooge posted...
Sand_Flare posted...

yeah but that was a loooooooong time ago.

and after showing the tech demo for FF7, there would be reasonable grounds for assuming that it was going to be remastered on PS3.

... quod erat demonstrandum.
---
PSN ID: Lance_87 (Now playing: Harmony of Despair)
#18RollingCradlePosted 2/21/2013 6:03:42 AM(edited)
Of course not, PS4 could barely even run Watch Dogs.
#19SaQu1BPosted 2/21/2013 7:11:04 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#20sicko26usPosted 2/21/2013 7:19:38 AM(edited)
lokithefool posted...
Sevi_ney posted...
Is that ever going to be made into a game? i'm confused right now

I think that was the implication by showing it. Although would it have killed them to at least make few more minutes of footage for the damn thing.

SE has been nothing but a failure this gen, their worst game in the series has two sequels while two games everyone wants (VS and Type 0) are sitting on the shelf.
---
Motomu Toriyama is the worst writer in the history of video games, if you agree add this quote.