This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Witcher 3 confirmed for PS4/Xbox 720 - Witchers 1 & 2 for PS3?

#11Revival125Posted 2/21/2013 6:12:15 AM
DarkSymbiote posted...
The PS3 deserves The Witcher 1 and 2 and the 360 TW1.

How do you "deserve" those games??
#12SpaceMarineZackPosted 2/21/2013 6:23:01 AM
Revival125 posted...
DarkSymbiote posted...
The PS3 deserves The Witcher 1 and 2 and the 360 TW1.

How do you "deserve" those games??

PS3 deserves $h*t if you want to play the Wither 1 play it on a PC, even a low end one can play the game.
#13CrimsonCorpPosted 2/21/2013 6:31:46 AM
Not being able to play the first 2 games, and lack of import option equals no purchase.

While W1 importing data wasn't really that important, the Witcher 2 changes drastically depending on your playthrough. That import functionality would have been very important.

While I enjoyed my time on the 360 version, I always knew that we wouldn't be able to import it. Kind of kills my appreciation of the game. And I don't want to play W3, where my decisions as Geralt never existed.
---
"In the Grim Darkness of the far future... there is only awesome"
#14SpaceMarineZackPosted 2/21/2013 6:37:30 AM
Entitled gamers are killing the Industry, already setting up CDPR for failure when you know damn well that you are not getting TW1 and TW2.

Just go back to playing the next FF game and complain about how past JRPGs are better than anything today.
#15CadaurnyPosted 2/21/2013 6:59:58 AM
Not being able to play the first 2 games, and lack of import option equals no purchase.

While W1 importing data wasn't really that important, the Witcher 2 changes drastically depending on your playthrough. That import functionality would have been very important.

While I enjoyed my time on the 360 version, I always knew that we wouldn't be able to import it. Kind of kills my appreciation of the game. And I don't want to play W3, where my decisions as Geralt never existed.

I don't really think they're going to go too big on the importing decisions, they're already making the game open-world and multi-platform, having it also cover all the various choices you can make is too much, it'll probably matter but more for cameos and some side-quests, I doubt the main story will really be affected that much. With any luck they'll let you do what ME3 (or was it 2?) did and quickly go through all the major choices.
---
"Come all you xeno scum and fallen heretics, come face the one true might of the universe and wither under the Golden Throne's gaze!."