This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Sony's stocks drop and even more bad news

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Sony's stocks drop and even more bad news

User Info: matt091282

matt091282
3 years ago#11
b1gt0ne posted...
matt091282 posted...
"Package software". What does that mean?

I don't know if you saw the presentation yesterday evening but they mentioned something about changing disks is an ancient way of playing games and something about ps4 having a HUGE hard drive. I'm guessing it may be download only??

Ah, ok. I must've missed that part as I did not see all of the presentation. I figured digital only was going to be the way to go at some point, and now here we are.
(message deleted)

User Info: JONlCS

JONlCS
3 years ago#13
sony needs to diversify their bonds.

http://frankthetank.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/wu-tang-financial.jpg
JawnixPSboy
http://i.imgur.com/Cwfmd.jpg

User Info: majin nemesis

majin nemesis
3 years ago#14
i'm starting to think that the PS4 is going to kill sony
Swann:This is the last time.I'm tired of running damage control every time he makes a mess
Campbell:Right.You're the control,and if that fails,I'm the damage

User Info: SDFan18

SDFan18
3 years ago#15
matt091282 posted...
b1gt0ne posted...
matt091282 posted...

I don't know if you saw the presentation yesterday evening but they mentioned something about changing disks is an ancient way of playing games and something about ps4 having a HUGE hard drive. I'm guessing it may be download only??

Ah, ok. I must've missed that part as I did not see all of the presentation. I figured digital only was going to be the way to go at some point, and now here we are.

No, it's got a blu-ray drive. It's not digital only and it can play used games. How do you play a used digital download?
"Welcome to nowhere and finding out where it is."
PSN ID: BBFaNaTiC86

User Info: Jiek_Fafn

Jiek_Fafn
3 years ago#16
I didn't actually read the interview...lol. I'm pretty sure my above statement doesn't apply.
PSN: Jiek

User Info: Alltra

Alltra
3 years ago#17
Regardless, "Package Software" needs clarification.
I kill because I'm weak. Too weak to incapacitate an aggressor without killing them. Killing is easy. Not having to fight is hard.

User Info: matt091282

matt091282
3 years ago#18
SDFan18 posted...
matt091282 posted...
b1gt0ne posted...
matt091282 posted...

No, it's got a blu-ray drive. It's not digital only and it can play used games. How do you play a used digital download?

I was refering to new games. Eventually they are all going to be digital only I would imagine. I really hope not, though.

User Info: JONlCS

JONlCS
3 years ago#19
theyre talking about sony's schlong
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll220/JawnixPSboy/oie_2533625deZ8fqDP.jpg
JawnixPSboy

User Info: SDFan18

SDFan18
3 years ago#20
matt091282 posted...
I was refering to new games. Eventually they are all going to be digital only I would imagine. I really hope not, though.

Not with the PS4 anyways. Maybe the next go around but I think the demand for physical will almost always outweigh demand for digital.
"Welcome to nowhere and finding out where it is."
PSN ID: BBFaNaTiC86
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Sony's stocks drop and even more bad news

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived