This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The 3 Atelier games and Hyperdimension Neptunia MK2 on sale on playasia!

#1davidvincPosted 2/21/2013 5:58:19 AM
I just bought some of these and thought I would share the news!

Atelier Meruru - $19.90
http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-rbjh-71-bp-49-en-84-j-70-4ggx.html

Atelier Totori - $21.90
http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-rbjh-71-bp-49-en-84-j-70-4cht.html

Atelier Rorona - $21.90
http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-rbjh-71-zf-49-en-84-j-70-3vm9.html

Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2 - $24.90
http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-rbjh-71-zf-49-en-84-j-70-4e6i.html

Now is your chance to pick these up on the cheap!
---
Check out my collection and leave a comment!
http://backloggery.com/davidvinc
#2PHEEliNUXPosted 2/21/2013 5:59:11 AM
Someone already posted this here
---
PSN:PHEEliNUX
#3Justice98405Posted 2/21/2013 6:01:15 AM
I'm been considering the Atelier games off and on for a while, but I've never been willing to pull the trigger on any of them, I'm farirly over JRPG's these days, unless they're falt out good ones (like Last Story, Xenoblade Chronicles, Ni no Kuni to name a few) and I just wonder if that series is just steeped in Anime cliches, or if there's a good GAME under it all that maybe I'd enjoy.
If anyone has played games in the series, these PS3 games, and could weigh in for me, that'd be awesome.
---
To the mattresses.
PSN: Justice_98405, Xbox Live: Justice98405
#4PHEEliNUXPosted 2/21/2013 6:03:52 AM
HDN mk2 is very good if you don't mind fanservice, It is a JRPG about the gaming industry and console wars
---
#5Neonwarrior1243Posted 2/21/2013 6:07:34 AM
Justice98405 posted...
I'm been considering the Atelier games off and on for a while, but I've never been willing to pull the trigger on any of them, I'm farirly over JRPG's these days, unless they're falt out good ones (like Last Story, Xenoblade Chronicles, Ni no Kuni to name a few) and I just wonder if that series is just steeped in Anime cliches, or if there's a good GAME under it all that maybe I'd enjoy.
If anyone has played games in the series, these PS3 games, and could weigh in for me, that'd be awesome.

The only thing I've seen people say they don't like is the time limits though I haven't tried any of the Atelier games I just bought the Arland series from this sale along with HDN mk2.
#6Justice98405Posted 2/21/2013 6:51:54 AM
Screw it, I took the plunge and bought Atelier Totori, I looked over all 3 of them, and this one looks to be the best overall game, best item crafting, best story/characters for what I want, etc. Hopefully I don't hate it.

And then I went a step further and bought both Hyperdinemsion Neptunia and MK2, THOSE I might really regret buying, but whatever, it's tax return money, so whatever. The first game is the European version, so I'm assuming it's in full English. LOL. I guess if I hate any of them I'll give them to a friend or something.
---
To the mattresses.
PSN: Justice_98405, Xbox Live: Justice98405
#7Neonwarrior1243Posted 2/21/2013 7:09:15 AM
Justice98405 posted...
Screw it, I took the plunge and bought Atelier Totori, I looked over all 3 of them, and this one looks to be the best overall game, best item crafting, best story/characters for what I want, etc. Hopefully I don't hate it.

And then I went a step further and bought both Hyperdinemsion Neptunia and MK2, THOSE I might really regret buying, but whatever, it's tax return money, so whatever. The first game is the European version, so I'm assuming it's in full English. LOL. I guess if I hate any of them I'll give them to a friend or something.

All games from NISA have English dub and English Sub with Japanese dub.
#8PHEEliNUXPosted 2/21/2013 7:10:46 AM
Neonwarrior1243 posted...
Justice98405 posted...

Atelier Ayesha is published by Tecmo Koei right?
---
#9Neonwarrior1243Posted 2/21/2013 7:12:58 AM
PHEEliNUX posted...
Justice98405 posted...

Namco bandai. Atelier Ayesha will only have a partial English dub and no Japanese dub.
#10PHEEliNUXPosted 2/21/2013 7:15:00 AM
PHEEliNUX posted...
Justice98405 posted...

Namco bandai. Atelier Ayesha will only have a partial English dub and no Japanese dub.

What.... You made me check Atelier Ayesha page

http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps3/665780-atelier-ayesha-the-alchemist-of-dusk

It says Gust/Tecmo Koei
---