This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The 3 Atelier games and Hyperdimension Neptunia MK2 on sale on playasia!

#11Neonwarrior1243Posted 2/21/2013 8:32:49 AM(edited)
PHEEliNUX posted...
Neonwarrior1243 posted...
PHEEliNUX posted...
Neonwarrior1243 posted...
Justice98405 posted...
Screw it, I took the plunge and bought Atelier Totori, I looked over all 3 of them, and this one looks to be the best overall game, best item crafting, best story/characters for what I want, etc. Hopefully I don't hate it.

And then I went a step further and bought both Hyperdinemsion Neptunia and MK2, THOSE I might really regret buying, but whatever, it's tax return money, so whatever. The first game is the European version, so I'm assuming it's in full English. LOL. I guess if I hate any of them I'll give them to a friend or something.

All games from NISA have English dub and English Sub with Japanese dub.

Atelier Ayesha is published by Tecmo Koei right?

Namco bandai. Atelier Ayesha will only have a partial English dub and no Japanese dub.

What.... You made me check Atelier Ayesha page

http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps3/665780-atelier-ayesha-the-alchemist-of-dusk

It says Gust/Tecmo Koei

Oh guess that was a mistake on the other website I looked at it had said Namco Bandai was going to be in charge of the NA release instead of NISA which was 2-3 months ago.

Edit: Also didn't help it made a little sense to me since Tecmo Koei have been doing Japanese only voices while Atelier Ayesha will be part English voiced and part no voices.

Yup the website I first saw it on had said the Namco bandai would be in charge of releasing Atelier Ayesha here along with Tales of Xillia and Tokitowa which isn't up anymore. I don't even see anything about Tokitowa coming here either so it looks like they screwed that up too which is why they took it down.
#12SayoriaPosted 2/21/2013 8:33:22 AM
Justice98405 posted...
Screw it, I took the plunge and bought Atelier Totori, I looked over all 3 of them, and this one looks to be the best overall game, best item crafting, best story/characters for what I want, etc. Hopefully I don't hate it.

And then I went a step further and bought both Hyperdinemsion Neptunia and MK2, THOSE I might really regret buying, but whatever, it's tax return money, so whatever. The first game is the European version, so I'm assuming it's in full English. LOL. I guess if I hate any of them I'll give them to a friend or something.

I liked Totori the most personally. She's my favorite of the three characters, though I liked them all... this one felt more about exploring than the other two, and it had a lot of great moments.... probably one of the saddest events in the whole trilogy was in this game.

Rorona takes a decent second. The combat was far too basic, but I liked the world layout, and I loved the two Rorona exclusive characters as well. Everything else was fine.

Meruru, good game, great soundtrack, and loved seeing all the characters return. I liked the new characters as well, but I dunno, it didn't feel as memorable to me as the other two. Totori and Rorona both had fantastic endings, but Meruru didn't IMO. I think it is partly because there weren't "character endings" in Meruru.
---
Sailor Moon returns 2013! O_o
#13davidvinc(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 7:38:31 PM
PHEEliNUX posted...
Someone already posted this here

Sorry, I didn't know, I was just trying to get the word out, it's a really great deal
---
Check out my collection and leave a comment!
http://backloggery.com/davidvinc
#14Justice98405Posted 2/21/2013 7:56:06 PM
So two things.

One, the Hyperdimension Neptunia I bought is actually the European version, the 2nd game and the Atelier ones are US versions. So when it comes to that HDN game and it's DLC, especially the free stuff, I cannot get the US downloads from the US Store, right? I have to make a European account, like I did an Asian one for Max Anarchy last summer?

Two, this is my third time buying from Play-Asia (great site by the way) and I love that I'm actually importing two US games that were EXPORTED from the US to Hong Kong and are now making their way 'back home' so to speak. And it's even funnier that I got them for cheaper prices than could be found here domestically, say from Amazon or eBay or somewhere.
---
To the mattresses.
PSN: Justice_98405, Xbox Live: Justice98405
#15Bancario51Posted 2/21/2013 7:59:25 PM
stop posting the same thing over and over with your alt accounts.
---
Claiming to be an official ____ of a board is officially dumb
If you agree to be my wangdingo, quote my level and karma~
#16Neonwarrior1243Posted 2/21/2013 8:00:00 PM
Justice98405 posted...
So two things.

One, the Hyperdimension Neptunia I bought is actually the European version, the 2nd game and the Atelier ones are US versions. So when it comes to that HDN game and it's DLC, especially the free stuff, I cannot get the US downloads from the US Store, right? I have to make a European account, like I did an Asian one for Max Anarchy last summer?

Two, this is my third time buying from Play-Asia (great site by the way) and I love that I'm actually importing two US games that were EXPORTED from the US to Hong Kong and are now making their way 'back home' so to speak. And it's even funnier that I got them for cheaper prices than could be found here domestically, say from Amazon or eBay or somewhere.

Yes you will need to make a European account I made a UK one for the free DLC.
#17davidvinc(Topic Creator)Posted 2/23/2013 4:41:14 PM
It looks like Totori and Rorona have sold out. All that is left is Meruru and MK2. Better act fast if you want those!
---
Check out my collection and leave a comment!
http://backloggery.com/davidvinc