This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Its quite hard for me to build up a nice collection of games ):

#1XNo_FearXPosted 2/21/2013 7:02:09 AM
I really want to start building a ps3 collection but its hard since I usually sell/trade a few games after im done with them. Ugh the urge is strong to sell my games so I can get money towards new games..Anyone else feel the same ?
---
PSN ID: Ctx_Ghost
Playing: Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, Sly 4
#2Pharsti01Posted 2/21/2013 7:15:05 AM
Only if theyre trash, and if they are, chances are i dont even finish them.

Otherwise, i keep all the games i deem good enough to be part of a collection.
#3AlltraPosted 2/21/2013 7:24:02 AM
I can easily solve that little issue.

Start buying discounted new titles. You'll only end up spending $20-$30 per game, and the urge to sell your old titles will be diminished because you can buy 2 or 3 games for the same price as you'd buy a brand new one for.
---
I kill because I'm weak. Too weak to incapacitate an aggressor without killing them. Killing is easy. Not having to fight is hard.
#4XNo_FearX(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 7:28:48 AM
Alltra posted...
I can easily solve that little issue.

Start buying discounted new titles. You'll only end up spending $20-$30 per game, and the urge to sell your old titles will be diminished because you can buy 2 or 3 games for the same price as you'd buy a brand new one for.

True. Dead Space 3 is already down to $40 and its been out for only 2 weeks..
---
PSN ID: Ctx_Ghost
Playing: Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, Sly 4
#5huyiPosted 2/21/2013 8:56:56 AM
don't bother, they will be rendered useless in a couple years time.
---
UK Female Gamer
PC specs: AMD FX BULLDOZER 4100 QUAD CORE 4.0ghz ATI HD6670 8GB RAM 1TB HDD Youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/HUYI1
#6toadiemanPosted 2/21/2013 9:13:07 AM
I sell mines too. I just find PS3 games so throwaway and I think for me it's because of trophies. I look at them as a part of the game and when I get them all it kinda takes away from the game in a future playthrough because I can't get them again. Weird, I know.
---
PSN: toadieman