This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So is Diablo 3 PS3 and PS4 exclusive in console?

#1-Damien-Posted 2/21/2013 8:09:16 AM
Why's 360 not getting it?
#2XenobowPosted 2/21/2013 8:11:00 AM
Because Sony paid (wasted its money) for it.
#3MUD VIPERPosted 2/21/2013 8:24:17 AM
MS doesn't really allow games that you have to pay monthly for on xbox( save one ). I'm not sure this was a good idea for SONY? Unless I'm mistaken D3 is not free to play like DCUO, you have to use "real money" for the in game auction house, couple that with having to pay a monthly fee I'm not sure how well that will go over with console players?
---
Console bug testing has been outsourced to gamers now. For $60 you too can become a game tester.
#4flame030191Posted 2/21/2013 8:25:24 AM
MUD VIPER posted...
MS doesn't really allow games that you have to pay monthly for on xbox( save one ). I'm not sure this was a good idea for SONY? Unless I'm mistaken D3 is not free to play like DCUO, you have to use "real money" for the in game auction house, couple that with having to pay a monthly fee I'm not sure how well that will go over with console players?

There is no monthly fee.
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
The more people post on GameFaqs, the more I lose faith in humanity.
#5MUD VIPERPosted 2/21/2013 8:31:02 AM
There is no monthly fee.

Well thats good if true.
---
Console bug testing has been outsourced to gamers now. For $60 you too can become a game tester.
#6Viet0nePosted 2/21/2013 8:31:17 AM
Unlikely to appear on a Microsoft console because Live doesn't allow easy integration into custom online solutions. D3 on the PS may very well be crossplatform with the PC and will incorporate the auction house and various other features. Live doesn't support this because Microsoft doesn't allow it for developers.
---
Currently Playing: Civ5
PSN/XBL : VietOne
#7AnonUnknownPosted 2/21/2013 8:32:36 AM
flame030191 posted...
MUD VIPER posted...

There is no monthly fee.

This. And you can spend in-game gold for items, and get it from selling stuff.
---
PSN ID: Lance_87 (Now playing: Harmony of Despair)
#8flame030191Posted 2/21/2013 8:34:11 AM
Honestly it probably did have limitations that MS wouldnt allow, which is why its releasing on PlayStation.
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
The more people post on GameFaqs, the more I lose faith in humanity.
#9MUD VIPERPosted 2/21/2013 9:54:20 AM
This. And you can spend in-game gold for items, and get it from selling stuff.

Really? So Blizzard is completely reworking diablo's economy for the PS4?
---
#10DarkTyrantXPosted 2/21/2013 9:55:54 AM
from the gametrailers interview it seems 360 and 720 will get it too. they gave a hint but you can tell they cant talk about it yet since MS didnt reveal their system yet.