This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Honestly lack of Backward compatibility on PS4 is NOT even a problem

#11Godly_GoofPosted 2/21/2013 8:32:21 AM
Cosmic_Coyote posted...
Godly_Goof posted...
All I read was "Hey guyz let's just pretend the PS4 BC isn't a total s***storm even though we'll be getting charged extra for it regardless of whether or not we want to use it!"

Gtfo, Sony can die in a fire.

Problem is everyone said the same about PS2 BC for PS3 "they will charge us" "they will make it available"..... it never happened.

We are not before a "greedy" act but just a lazy / stupid one from Sony

And technically they did with the astronomical cost of the gen 1 PS3s. And now they will be using host servers of another company that they will have to rent out to players so will be charging us for it one way or another just for it. Most likely in the PS Gold accounts they seem to be talking about if not integrated into the cost of the system.
---
"All things are about Jesus Homer .......... Except this."
#12flame030191Posted 2/21/2013 8:32:26 AM
Still wondering why "The ***FUTURE*** of PlayStation" supposedly "needs" to support PlayStation's ***PAST***...
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
The more people post on GameFaqs, the more I lose faith in humanity.
#13CorathTheHungPosted 2/21/2013 8:34:32 AM
flame030191 posted...
Still wondering why "The ***FUTURE*** of PlayStation" supposedly "needs" to support PlayStation's ***PAST***...

Good point. "For he who gets hurt, is he who has stalled."
#14Godly_GoofPosted 2/21/2013 8:38:13 AM(edited)
flame030191 posted...

Because Playstation games have been going downhill since PS2.
---
#15RemakeMePosted 2/21/2013 8:37:50 AM
It makes you wonder, how on earth did consoles survive before PS2.... sounds like a generation of spoiled entitle gamers, never thought I'd say that...but it's true. Does buying a PS4 make your old PS3 explode? Now you have a gaming/media console for backup/guestroom/bedroom/entertainment room. Seriously WHERE IS THE PROBLEM here?
---
PSN=TwoCoiNs MvC3 teams - Main - Doom, Taskmaster, 2nd Tier - Haggar, Sentinel, Wesker, Tronne- 3rd tier Shehulk and Spencer.
#16CorathTheHungPosted 2/21/2013 8:39:39 AM
Godly_Goof posted...
flame030191 posted...

Because Playstation games have been going downhill since PS2.

Taste is subjective. Everyone knows that.
#17flame030191Posted 2/21/2013 8:40:19 AM
RemakeMe posted...
It makes you wonder, how on earth did consoles survive before PS2.... sounds like a generation of spoiled entitle gamers, never thought I'd say that...but it's true. Does buying a PS4 make your old PS3 explode? Now you have a gaming/media console for backup/guestroom/bedroom/entertainment room. Seriously WHERE IS THE PROBLEM here?

But ifs dis systemz breaks, i can nevr playz PS3 again ;(
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
The more people post on GameFaqs, the more I lose faith in humanity.
#18Godly_GoofPosted 2/21/2013 8:40:22 AM
RemakeMe posted...

If my PS3 breaks I now have to pay another $300 to play games their new $400 system should be able to play as opposed to needing a collective $700 to just play the most recent 2 gens nvm if I also want to play PS2 games.

Or does logic not make sense to you?
---
#19Cosmic_Coyote(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 8:40:43 AM
flame030191 posted...

Because... who do you think are the consumers who support Sony and are willing to pay 60 bucks per game + DLC, the 80īs teens and 90īs kids who played PSX and PS2 and now are adults with a job and like to support this hobbie.

But it seems like Sony is really addict to give us the middle finger since 2009
---
"There is no knowledge that is not power"
#20SomnusNemorisPosted 2/21/2013 8:41:11 AM
This mad bitter beta posted this same topic on the PS4 board.

I'm glad he's riled. In fact, I hope his PS3 is the first to die so he can't access his purchased wares :)