This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

White PS3 with 3 Games, How do I get the games?

#1MarblesbunbunPosted 2/21/2013 4:52:53 PM
As a birthday present I bought my friend the White PS3 with a 500gb HD, R&C All 4 One, Infamous2 and Little Big Planet 2.

Upon opening the box, there were no discs for the games, nor were there download codes.
However there WAS a free 1 yr pass to Playstation Plus.

How do we get these three games?
These games are already free with Playstation Plus, but we were hoping they were actually his games. So that when Plus runs out, he can still use them without renewing membership.

As far as we can tell there are no other games in the box. (He called me up when he coudln't find them, so I'm posting on his behalf... yes I feel like a tool.)
---
The patience it takes to play FFXI and EQ is the patience it takes to kill yourself by bashing your head into a wall.
#2steker16Posted 2/21/2013 4:55:15 PM
they are free digital downloads for PS+ memebers. which you now have 1 year of
---
nomnomnom
#3Marblesbunbun(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 4:58:45 PM(edited)
steker16 posted...

Ok, the reason I bought him this version was because I thought he got those games permanently, not with just the free pass for a year.
They specifically advertise those games as free.

I am an idiot.
I purchased it for him merely because of the Pictures on the box and didn't actually read the fine print.

I am so sorry.

---
The patience it takes to play FFXI and EQ is the patience it takes to kill yourself by bashing your head into a wall.
#4blitz-boy11Posted 2/21/2013 5:01:22 PM
Marblesbunbun posted...
steker16 posted...

Ok, the reason I bought him this version was because I thought he got those games permanently, not with just the free pass for a year.

They advertised them as part of the instant game collection not as download vouchers. No where on the box does it say it comes with those 3 games only that it came with a 1 year PS+ subscription.
---
PSN: Hiroshima711
#5Marblesbunbun(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 5:02:20 PM
blitz-boy11 posted...
Marblesbunbun posted...
steker16 posted...

They advertised them as part of the instant game collection not as download vouchers. No where on the box does it say it comes with those 3 games only that it came with a 1 year PS+ subscription.

I realize that now, and feel stupid.
He would have preferred a black one, but I purchased this one because of the 500gb hd and 3 games on the box.
---