This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Rail Shooters on the PS3

#1MarblesbunbunPosted 2/21/2013 6:37:45 PM
Alright, I've noticed that "Enhanced" versions of some of my favorite rail shooters are now on the PS3 and completely new ones as well.
Many of these I owned back when I had a Wii, but have since gotten rid of when I got rid of the Wii System..

Anyways, my question is can you play these games with a standard PS3 controller, or is PS Move only?

The games I am talking about specifically are
House of the Dead Overkill (Love this game)
House of the Dead 3 and 4
Dead Space Extraction
Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles
Resident Evil Dark Side Chronicles
---
The patience it takes to play FFXI and EQ is the patience it takes to kill yourself by bashing your head into a wall.
#2zyrax2301Posted 2/21/2013 6:39:27 PM
I know you can play Extraction with a DS3, and it's perfectly playable. I actually preferred it to the wonky sliding movement the Move offers...I don't know why it has to have a cursor. Just make it work like a light gun.
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
#3Marblesbunbun(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 6:43:47 PM
zyrax2301 posted...
I know you can play Extraction with a DS3, and it's perfectly playable. I actually preferred it to the wonky sliding movement the Move offers...I don't know why it has to have a cursor. Just make it work like a light gun.

I don't mind the cursor, it's in most light gun games now a days.
However, I've heard NOTHING but bad things about the move.
---
The patience it takes to play FFXI and EQ is the patience it takes to kill yourself by bashing your head into a wall.
#4zyrax2301Posted 2/21/2013 6:44:44 PM
Yeah, the cursor slides off the screen and s***. It's okay for games which don't use one (e.g. Heavy Rain) but all of the shooters I've tried it's atrocious. I had a G-Con 2 on PS2 which was perfect, and this falls way behind.
---
Why? Because **** you is why.