This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Rail Shooters on the PS3

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Rail Shooters on the PS3

User Info: Jiryn

Jiryn
4 years ago#1
Alright, I've noticed that "Enhanced" versions of some of my favorite rail shooters are now on the PS3 and completely new ones as well.
Many of these I owned back when I had a Wii, but have since gotten rid of when I got rid of the Wii System..

Anyways, my question is can you play these games with a standard PS3 controller, or is PS Move only?

The games I am talking about specifically are
House of the Dead Overkill (Love this game)
House of the Dead 3 and 4
Dead Space Extraction
Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles
Resident Evil Dark Side Chronicles
The patience it takes to play FFXI and EQ is the patience it takes to kill yourself by bashing your head into a wall.

User Info: zyrax2301

zyrax2301
4 years ago#2
I know you can play Extraction with a DS3, and it's perfectly playable. I actually preferred it to the wonky sliding movement the Move offers...I don't know why it has to have a cursor. Just make it work like a light gun.
Why? Because **** you is why.

User Info: Jiryn

Jiryn
4 years ago#3
zyrax2301 posted...
I know you can play Extraction with a DS3, and it's perfectly playable. I actually preferred it to the wonky sliding movement the Move offers...I don't know why it has to have a cursor. Just make it work like a light gun.

I don't mind the cursor, it's in most light gun games now a days.
However, I've heard NOTHING but bad things about the move.
The patience it takes to play FFXI and EQ is the patience it takes to kill yourself by bashing your head into a wall.

User Info: zyrax2301

zyrax2301
4 years ago#4
Yeah, the cursor slides off the screen and s***. It's okay for games which don't use one (e.g. Heavy Rain) but all of the shooters I've tried it's atrocious. I had a G-Con 2 on PS2 which was perfect, and this falls way behind.
Why? Because **** you is why.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Rail Shooters on the PS3

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived