This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Playstation Store update 1.03.

#11The_King82Posted 2/22/2013 5:10:39 AM
mogar002 posted...
I heard that about the last update, didn't do squat.

Yep. Just as slow as ever to load. 30-40 seconds.
---
8GB OF GDDR5 RAM!!!!!
#12CondemnatnWingsPosted 2/22/2013 5:18:30 AM
they most certainly are NOT done giving free vouchers yet, after I'm done informing them of my displeasure over that they will be giving me a lot more than 10 dollars. I refuse to stay quiet this time, especially when so many of us got nothing when certain "Internet forum celebrities" got vouchers and were among the first too.

Unlike so many on forums though this will be my only post of complaint here about it. I am going to do the productive thing and contact Sony about this tomorrow.

I bet you own an Xbox.
#13gm914Posted 2/22/2013 5:50:55 AM
bh7812 posted...
Quote:Brocken_Jr posted...
mogar002 posted...

same. i wish i didnt have to download this s***. im not gonna until i get my $10 anyway.

Lol sony isn't giving any more money sorry

@Id the Demon

Oh they most certainly are NOT done giving free vouchers yet, after I'm done informing them of my displeasure over that they will be giving me a lot more than 10 dollars. I refuse to stay quiet this time, especially when so many of us got nothing when certain "Internet forum celebrities" got vouchers and were among the first too.

Unlike so many on forums though this will be my only post of complaint here about it. I am going to do the productive thing and contact Sony about this tomorrow.

Well I got two. One on my main, and one on one of my alts. I suggest you make some alt accounts for the future.
---
SH_NANIG_NS! Just add EA.
#14PHEEliNUXPosted 2/22/2013 5:54:50 AM
Don't notice anything
---
PSN:PHEEliNUX
#15SquareSidePosted 2/22/2013 7:11:06 AM
bh7812 posted...
Quote:Brocken_Jr posted...
mogar002 posted...

same. i wish i didnt have to download this s***. im not gonna until i get my $10 anyway.

Lol sony isn't giving any more money sorry

@Id the Demon

Oh they most certainly are NOT done giving free vouchers yet, after I'm done informing them of my displeasure over that they will be giving me a lot more than 10 dollars. I refuse to stay quiet this time, especially when so many of us got nothing when certain "Internet forum celebrities" got vouchers and were among the first too.

Two Dollars!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdF_Vo4B6Ms
---
PSN XBL n'' - SquareSide
True 3DS Ambassador. Not a scrub who came in late and saved a buck.
#16BlinkWinkelPosted 2/22/2013 7:49:12 AM
Brocken_Jr posted...
mogar002 posted...

Yeah, still didn't get my 10$ even after updating :(
---
PSN: http://psnprofiles.com/BlinkWinkel
R.I.P. Atelier series: http://mediacdn.disqus.com/uploads/mediaembed/images/418/5561/original.jpg