This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

DmC fun.

#1XeonexFlashPosted 2/22/2013 8:05:54 AM
I like the way the levels break apart and shift between space and time. I dont hate I appreciate. I also appreciate the new dante even though he has tweaker cheeks.
---
A higher-dimensional entity can shatter your consciousness field with its emotions alone, causing you to experience eternal blackness with no sense of time. -X
#2You_Need_A_LifePosted 2/22/2013 8:10:35 AM
I quite enjoyed the new DmC. I mean, yeah, Dante's character is a bit of a putz, and there's no denying that. But the game itself is good, albeit it's way too easy to get an S-Combo rating.
#3RollingCradlePosted 2/22/2013 10:03:44 AM
DmC rocks, the only thing missing is that you can't backtrack like crazy, all the other DmC's felt like large continuous worlds because you could almost always back track just for the hell of it.
#4abnergoinbigPosted 2/22/2013 10:15:49 AM
I love DmC. I only have two more difficulties to go until I get that platinum then it's off to Vergils Downfall!
#5Dark_EpathyPosted 2/22/2013 10:17:20 AM
I like it a lot, myself. Is it as good, technically, as DMC3/4? No--but it's what we got. I'd rather make lemonade.
---
~@_@~
Why are you people so hung up on what's canon or not? - freakazaa
#6MalifacentXPosted 2/22/2013 10:22:00 AM
I like it when these topics are limited to their designated board, and not trying to rekindle old arguments.
---
PSN: SeventhLegion
You are a lightbulb assassin.
~Tmac2035 on "Splinter Cell"
#7RayconPosted 2/22/2013 10:30:05 AM
MalifacentX posted...
I like it when these topics are limited to their designated board, and not trying to rekindle old arguments.

*rekindles old arguments*
---
What happened to survival horror?
Ironically, it did not survive - TheCyborgNinja
#8jubjub360Posted 2/22/2013 10:33:10 AM
MalifacentX posted...

None of the usual trolls are in here, surprisingly, so no old argument has been rekindled.
---
I am the TRUE Message Board Superhero- Getting rid of trolls one at a time. You're welcome.
~Number of trolls owned:6~ ~ Number of fans:11~
#9crazyman32Posted 2/22/2013 10:37:46 AM(edited)
I like DmC as well.I ignored all the people saying don't buy it and I am enjoying the game.I would have missed out on a lot of games if I listened to random strangers on GameFaqs.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that.I apologize for nothing.
#10ItalianIdiotPosted 2/22/2013 10:39:21 AM
Don't want any "trolls" here?

Sorry, here I am to crash your party.

C-C-COMBO BREAKER.

No lock on = ****.

That game angered me too many times. Color Coded Enemies made the battles to repetitive for me. Only Bob was worthy and the final battle was a disappointment, story was horrible and could've been decent IF THE SCRIPT WASN'T WRITTEN BY A 10 YEAR OLD.