This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I honestly think that EU gets the better side of PS+

#1CH3L0_Posted 2/22/2013 9:41:59 AM
They get great games all the time, and NA? Nothing. Vanquish good? It is but did you know EU got it like 6 months ago. Is there any way to make an European PSN or something.
---
PSN: CH3L0_
Not changing sig until Left 4 Dead comes to the PS3. (Started 9-24-10)
#2este914Posted 2/22/2013 10:06:14 AM
It soon wont matter when the PS3's PSN is scrapped...
---
--> [ este914 ] <--
The One & Only !
#3PHEEliNUXPosted 2/22/2013 10:07:11 AM
US store have better content >_>
Stop with those "OMG EU+ IS BETTER THAN US"
---
PSN:PHEEliNUX
#4mw2boosterlolzPosted 2/22/2013 10:19:29 AM
este914 posted...

Are you just wildly speculating without any basis or do you have something to back up that assumption?

I'd like to know as I have several downloadable games and even these days I'm considering getting more.
#5work_a_holicPosted 2/22/2013 10:21:13 AM
mw2boosterlolz posted...
este914 posted...

Are you just wildly speculating without any basis or do you have something to back up that assumption?

I'd like to know as I have several downloadable games and even these days I'm considering getting more.

It's nothing. Some people think that because PSN games won't transfer to the PS4 that the PSN on PS3 is being done away with... Which is stupid to think.
---
Now paying: Playstation 3- Mass Effect, Dead Space 3, Borderlands 2, Aliens: Colonial Marines. Playstation Vita- Escape Plan, Sumioni: Demon Arts.
#6vashtrichamPosted 2/22/2013 10:23:42 AM
Quote:mw2boosterlolz posted...
este914 posted...

It's nothing. Some people think that because PSN games won't transfer to the PS4 that the PSN on PS3 is being done away with... Which is stupid to think.

@work_a_holic
Plus as long as you download your games than they are not going anywhere. You do not need to be online in order to play them
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
#7SaQu1BPosted 2/22/2013 10:26:27 AM
vashtricham posted...
este914 posted...

@work_a_holic
Plus as long as you download your games than they are not going anywhere. You do not need to be online in order to play them

As long as Ps3 doesn't get YLOD
#8vashtrichamPosted 2/22/2013 11:09:26 AM(edited)
Quote:vashtricham posted...
este914 posted...

@work_a_holic

As long as Ps3 doesn't get YLOD

@SaQu1B
It's called backing up your hard drive. Ps3 makes it simple enough to backup and restore.

---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
#9SaQu1BPosted 2/22/2013 10:49:25 AM
^thats actually a really great point.