This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which PS3 games have XXX stuff?

#11true_gamer80Posted 2/22/2013 11:53:11 AM
theres not a single ps3 game I am aware of that is XXX, not a one, theres some M rated games with nudity but you wont be finding XXX games on ps3,wiiu or 360 or the ps4 for that matter
---
Real Hip Hop...I miss the 90's-Puppets Of Chaos - Tru Dat
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqxBDN-cv08
#12CromTakPosted 2/22/2013 11:55:25 AM
The Internet Browser app
#13theshovellerPosted 2/22/2013 12:00:20 PM
Aha! I found an example I can actually use this, and not sound like a douche when doing it!

"This is why PC versions are more superioreror."

Nude mods, man, nude mods. I'm tooling around New Vegas with a big busty sexbot-turned-soldier with half-naked women everywhere. There's a mod to actually add "animated sex" into the game, but I figured that was going a bit far. Plus, there's actual adult videos I can look at if that's what I want.

Nah, but seriously, outside of Japan and maybe a few countries in other parts of the world, there won't be lots of full-out nudity for the sake of nudity, or anything even remotely like an adult sex-game. Closest you get is maybe a sex scene in Mass Effect or Heavy Rain, or talk of strippers and hookers with censored-out privates in Saint's Row. The latter does have a rather hilarious S&M Rickshaw chase scene, though... never knew human-powered rickshaws were so explosive.
#14viajarvPosted 2/22/2013 12:01:57 PM
Topic subscribed
#15SieKensouPosted 2/22/2013 12:03:47 PM
theshoveller posted...
Aha! I found an example I can actually use this, and not sound like a douche when doing it!

Nude mods, man, nude mods. I'm tooling around New Vegas with a big busty sexbot-turned-soldier with half-naked women everywhere. There's a mod to actually add "animated sex" into the game, but I figured that was going a bit far. Plus, there's actual adult videos I can look at if that's what I want.

Nah, but seriously, outside of Japan and maybe a few countries in other parts of the world, there won't be lots of full-out nudity for the sake of nudity, or anything even remotely like an adult sex-game. Closest you get is maybe a sex scene in Mass Effect or Heavy Rain, or talk of strippers and hookers with censored-out privates in Saint's Row. The latter does have a rather hilarious S&M Rickshaw chase scene, though... never knew human-powered rickshaws were so explosive.

Japan pc titles.....

no console game is explicitly sexual...

then you have the implied scenes in metal gear or god of war, then you have the explicit stuff to the degree that general movies allow, those are in stuff like mass effect or heavy rain.. (unless heavy rain was implied... i forget)
---
Tear Grants: Yappari Kawaiii~! <3<3<3
Want/Interested/Recommended Games: http://artonelico.isisview.org/viewtopic.php?p=362462#p362462
#16AnonUnknownPosted 2/22/2013 12:05:38 PM(edited)
ps3_gamer_norge posted...
GTA: Lost and damned has really nice full frontal nudity

LOL, Stubbs.
---
PSN ID: Lance_87 (Now playing: Harmony of Despair)
#17theshovellerPosted 2/22/2013 12:10:24 PM
SieKensou posted...
theshoveller posted...

Japan pc titles.....

no console game is explicitly sexual...

then you have the implied scenes in metal gear or god of war, then you have the explicit stuff to the degree that general movies allow, those are in stuff like mass effect or heavy rain.. (unless heavy rain was implied... i forget)

My response is right there! You can see it from when you were typing! Lazy!

Nah, it's cool. I didn't go the obvious route of adult software, of which there are a plethora of Japanese-made PC games and a few, though not many, Western-made PC games. But yeah, outside of implicated sex scenes, or stuff that would be equivalent to what I saw on Suits last night, there's nothing. ESRB would slap an AO on that, and lots of game retailers refuse to carry AO games on their shelves because of the restrictions that would probably bring along with it (have them obscured from the sight of any under-21 person, have them in a separate area clearly marked as such, etc.)

Basically, unless you go into an adult bookstore or other such "sex novelty shop," you won't find "adult games" sold anywhere regular games are sold - at least, in the US.
#18BLAZE_92XPosted 2/22/2013 12:48:18 PM
Surprised nobody has said the god of war series. There's always a few naked ladies in the first hour of every God of war game. Hell, there's even a minigame to have sex with them.

You only see boobs tho =\
---
http://i.imgur.com/njbwxoN.jpg
#19theshovellerPosted 2/22/2013 12:52:18 PM
BLAZE_92X posted...
Surprised nobody has said the god of war series. There's always a few naked ladies in the first hour of every God of war game. Hell, there's even a minigame to have sex with them.

You only see boobs tho =\

And the sex is implied, which is why it always pans away from the action and all you see / hear is a pillar or some planks and some moaning, with the controller vibrating when you hit a button. I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't even animate the scenes, in order to avoid a "hot coffee" scandal.
#20CalosiaTanaPosted 2/22/2013 12:52:48 PM
LBP..so many sackboys/girls running around naked. Shameful