This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Kotaku calls Sony sexist - waiting from official response from Sony.

#131_MoonlightPosted 2/24/2013 9:53:35 AM
vashtricham posted...
Why must a girl be at the presentation, just because a race or gender isn't present does not mean its sexist/racist.

While I think it would be cool to see more women presenters, or women in the gaming industry, period, I agree 100% with this comment.

It's actually kinda (reverse?) sexism to point out that there were no women; not every demographic is always represented in every single thing. Men and women *are* different, and gaming (and to a degree, presenting) is male dominated, which was apparently reflected.

I would not be surprised if (and I actually hope) Sony *doesn't* respond to this
---
I mean even if you could connect those dots, which I don't think you can, what kind of picture would you really draw?
#132JusticeSwordPosted 2/24/2013 10:05:21 AM
Well if there were as many women as good at making games as men then maybe we'd see them more often.

Infact if you look at all so called feminine industries it seems men excel there too, the best fashion designers, chefs,& hairdressers, all men. Its simply a fact, & if women want to get far in male dominated industry then they can start by being at least as good as men at it.
---
PSN:TheDragonzord
>_> Sonic The Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles HD remix please