This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

DmC is GOOD.

#121Bancario51Posted 2/23/2013 10:03:50 PM
plasticman13 posted...
no

---
Claiming to be an official ____ of a board is officially dumb
If you agree to be my wangdingo, quote my level and karma~
#122agrissaPosted 2/23/2013 11:42:57 PM
Battleship_Gray posted...
agrissa posted...

Your own hypocrisy is showing. You cheerlead cyberbullies like killak and trouble-makers like jubjub (both of which well-know to mods and modded an incredible amount of times for all sorts of violations), while flaming Greer. Way to side step and be blind to those. Pot calling kettle black. If Greer deserves to be gone then so does all those other trolls.

As you are fond of saying: find one instance of me cheer leading either of them. Jubjub and I barely interact in fact. Nor am I "blind" to them, I've commented on that situation several times...without making excuses for them like you go out of your way to do for Greer.

None of that, however, has anything to do with the fact that you badger people about moderations but are a cheerleader for the single most modded individual I can think of (KillaK and jubjub may have many moderations, but they've clearly not been banned, unlike your idol...repeatedly). Or the fact that you are apparently willfully blind to all the unprovoked flaming from that individual.

Sorry, but your attempt to spin what I said about you (cheer leading and blindness) back onto me was unsuccessful.

Doing nothing to stop cyber-bullying is only slightly better than cheerleading them. Sorry, you're not off the hook yet. I'm the only person here that doesn't just stand by and watch. I fight for what's right....that's why I'm known as the board superhero. You're just jealous that you've got no fans.

Greer's bans was not really justified. He has never been more nasty then any other poster here. The problem is that he messed with a particular moderator, so he was treated more harshly, every time, just because of that. It is like Communist China in here. You do not speak ill of the mods.
---
I am the Message Board Superhero- Getting rid of trolls one at a time. You're welcome.
~Number of trolls owned:2~ ~ Number of fans:7~
#123killakPosted 2/24/2013 12:10:16 AM
You hear that, BSG, you're not off the hook.

And Agrissa, in the topic where I proudly showed Greers PSN messages, you were on his side despite the obvious fact of what he is doing.

You're quite the hypocrite, chum.
---
This gen: Whining, gamers with an amazing sense of entitlement... waiting for pricedrops, cheering for studio closure and wondering why the industry changes
#124Battleship_GrayPosted 2/24/2013 2:09:23 AM
Yeah Agrissa just plain isn't realistic or reasonable, unable to form cogent points.

Too much side-stepping and contrived excuses to be worth the conversational effort. And the whole "you're jealous because I have fans" last-ditch angle is crushingly sad. It's the 'net, not even Facebook or Twitter or some such, it's Gamefaqs...who really cares?

But I must ask Agrissa, who, specifically, actually calls you "the message board super hero?"
---
http://e-carpenter.tumblr.com/ http://citizen-industries.deviantart.com
PSN/XBL: Citizen Soldat
#125TheCyborgNinjaPosted 2/24/2013 2:24:06 AM(edited)
AndehPandy posted...
You all need to get over the fact that Dante doesn't have girly white hair anymore and start learning to ENJOY A GAME.

I was very excited for something fresh in the series. I went out and bought the game on day one. I played it for a few hours and had no fun whatsoever. For me, it was not a good game. The characters were all terrible, as were the villains. They basically destroyed Vergil. I don't care how Dante looked, or what they changed, as long as it was a change for the better. Ultimately, I found DmC lacking in pretty much every way. MGR is the way to go. This is easily the worst DMC game, and the worst product Ninja Theory has released.

---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
#126Marnex15Posted 2/24/2013 3:13:14 AM
It's no wonder that agrissa also champions Sophistication at every chance possible.

Greer and Sophistication, two of the most obvious trolls on the board. And agrissa supports both.

What a coincidence.
---
Official Lord of the Wiinet of LoZ: Skyward Sword | www.zeldawtwii.proboards.com
#127agrissaPosted 2/24/2013 1:06:47 PM
Battleship_Gray posted...
Yeah Agrissa just plain isn't realistic or reasonable, unable to form cogent points.

Too much side-stepping and contrived excuses to be worth the conversational effort. And the whole "you're jealous because I have fans" last-ditch angle is crushingly sad. It's the 'net, not even Facebook or Twitter or some such, it's Gamefaqs...who really cares?

But I must ask Agrissa, who, specifically, actually calls you "the message board super hero?"

You ignore everything I said about the cyber-bullying incidents and unfair moderations, and I'm the one side-stepping? Please make some sense. I observe from a neutral perspective, and I don't participate in your mob-mentalities and victim-blaming practices. It's truly disgusting that online anonymity have bred this poisonous culture of zero-empathy and preying on the weak. "Everyone is picking on that guy! Let's jump on the bandwagon and bash him together!" What are you 13-year-old school yard bullies?

I protect the weak. I stand up and fight for them. This is why I am known as a superhero. That's why ppl appreciate my presence. This is why I have fans.
---
I am the Message Board Superhero- Getting rid of trolls one at a time. You're welcome.
~Number of trolls owned:2~ ~ Number of fans:7~
#128peter_888Posted 2/24/2013 1:08:09 PM
ehh my brother played it and he didn't really like it. He probably think it's weaker than the DMC1, 3, and 4. Well gameplay wise.(he say it was short and easy) not sure about the story though since he didn't comment on it.
---
I'm a gamer dang it, not a pc gamer or a console gamer, just a gamer.
#129KOTRwhoopsPosted 2/24/2013 1:08:37 PM
I think it's better than good.
---
PLAYING - Minecraft (360), DmC (PC), ZombiU (WU), Ni No Kuni (PS3)
MOST WANTED - THE PLAYSTATION 4, FFvsXIII, GTAV, Lightning Returns
#130AndehPandy(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2013 7:29:13 PM
KOTRwhoops posted...
I think it's better than good.

Same here. All these DMC Diehards need to learn to like something new.