This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

DmC is GOOD.

#131velvet_hammerPosted 2/24/2013 7:33:09 PM
AndehPandy posted...
KOTRwhoops posted...
I think it's better than good.

All these DMC Diehards need to learn to like something new.

no problem, just dont call it DMC.. oh thats right NT tried a new ip in enslaved and it failed miserably.. Had to find a in home name for the sake of trying not to fail again
---
"The purpose of life, is a life with a purpose. So I'd rather die for a cause, than live a life that is worthless!!" Immortal Technique
#132AndehPandy(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2013 8:01:51 PM
velvet_hammer posted...
AndehPandy posted...
KOTRwhoops posted...
I think it's better than good.

All these DMC Diehards need to learn to like something new.

no problem, just dont call it DMC.. oh thats right NT tried a new ip in enslaved and it failed miserably.. Had to find a in home name for the sake of trying not to fail again

NT makes good games.
#133Hvv0l24n9Posted 2/25/2013 7:01:49 AM
DrunkBeardGuy posted...
What's funny is, there are levels in the original DMC that are short like this. They offer more of a challenge on normal than this entire game on DMD and Son of Sparda.

No.
---
PSN: Iquan_5 XBL: VASH Iquan
Hey...would you say I became a hero?
#134bladegash666Posted 2/25/2013 8:28:35 AM
Casual pro reassurance topic. The game flopped because no one really GAF about it. Not because "teh hairrrrrrrrr!".
---
"Listen you protein guzzling buffoon-"
"That sentence had too many syllables , APOLOGIZE!"
#135theshovellerPosted 2/25/2013 8:35:56 AM
bladegash666 posted...
Casual pro reassurance topic. The game flopped because no one really GAF about it. Not because "teh hairrrrrrrrr!".

Is it a bad game because it flopped, or did it flop because it's a bad game? Then, you have to ask if it's a bad game because it's a bad game, or is it a bad game because so many people were frothing at the mouth ever since they said "Devil May Cry" and "non-Japanese company" in the same sentence?

Both of those questions will probably have a multitude of answers, all of which hold a small granule of truth in them, but are otherwise 99% BS and regurgitated arguments everyone, on both sides of the line, have spouted time and time again.

Me, I like it. I think it's decent. Not the best game ever made, but far from the worst - both plot-wise and gameplay-wise.
#136A_Nonny_MoosePosted 2/25/2013 9:37:44 AM
It flopped because the DMC/core action game fanbase could see that it wasn't going be anywhere near as good as DMC3 and 4, and the broader gaming audience doesn't really care about action games unless they're called God of War. Capcom ignored their own audience to go chasing after another audience that was never going to give a crap anyway.
---
http://i.imgur.com/QB2km.png
#137tonyalmaedaPosted 2/25/2013 10:10:59 AM
No ,

DmC is Average. Its not as good as the DMC series in action. Its none responsive at times and that is a MAJOR gripe when DMC was always about timing.

DmC is not even as easy to play as GOW. Whic is what they tried to do. Casualize DMC so its more acessable to more players. Thats why alot of people who didnt like DMC love DmC. Because it made the combat easy to learn and casual lized it.

Prime example is two of my friends calling me a telling me that they love the combat and how "cold" they are at the game.

"Im just like the youtube videos hell, ILL think I'll make a youtube video."
Give me a break.

If your not going to make the best DMC possible what the hell is the point?? The best DMC possible would be combat and difficulty better than DMC3, LVL design better than DMC1, and Graphics and sound better than DMC4.

NONE were surpassed by DmC. PERIOD
---
Lord Major General Tonyalmaeda of the Royal Overlord Guard/PSN jezandjac and Senior Sony Rep.
Personal and UNMATACHED Assassin for the Overlord
#138killakPosted 2/25/2013 10:18:19 AM
lol, I just signed into PSN to get a patch for Killzone 3, and immediately I get 2 messages from Greer.

Yes, my friends. He's still whining.
---
Caller: Do you have this game, "i wanna f*** your mother?"
Me (At EB Games): No, but we do have 'Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader' *click*
#139theshovellerPosted 2/25/2013 10:21:37 AM
killak posted...
lol, I just signed into PSN to get a patch for Killzone 3, and immediately I get 2 messages from Greer.

Yes, my friends. He's still whining.

Hahahahaha. He didn't happen to tell you what his newest username is here so we can just preemptively block him, did he?
#140tonyalmaedaPosted 2/25/2013 10:23:20 AM
"lol, I just signed into PSN to get a patch for Killzone 3, and immediately I get 2 messages from Greer.

Yes, my friends. He's still whining."

"Why is he on your friendslist or why have you blocked him."
---
Lord Major General Tonyalmaeda of the Royal Overlord Guard/PSN jezandjac and Senior Sony Rep.
Personal and UNMATACHED Assassin for the Overlord