This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Favorite Mario Kart Clones

#1Movie64Posted 2/22/2013 1:44:06 PM
Ok, I was wondering, what Clones of Mario Kart do you like the best?
#2Movie64(Topic Creator)Posted 2/22/2013 1:45:09 PM
My personal favorite clones are Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed and Crash Team Racing.
#3LuciusMcNastyPosted 2/22/2013 1:46:11 PM
Crash & LBP. I've yet to play Sonic Transformed or whatever but I hear it's the bee's knees
---
"Considering this morning you made a topic on this board titled 'Do chickens have pubes?' I wouldn't exactly say you're Mr. factoid." -MoxRavager
#4SayoriaPosted 2/22/2013 1:48:08 PM
CTR without a shadow of a doubt. Chocobo Racing was great too. One that tends to be forgotten in these kind of topics.
---
Sailor Moon returns 2013! O_o
#5AndehPandyPosted 2/22/2013 1:49:43 PM
Motsu posted...
CTR without a shadow of a doubt. Chocobo Racing was great too. One that tends to be forgotten in these kind of topics.

oh my god....Chocobo racing...i remember my brother and sister playing that game for hours. Definitely need to try and look that up on ebay
#6arclouks_xPosted 2/22/2013 1:51:36 PM
Crash team racing way better than any other kart game.
---
PSn:arclouksx/JustArc_ -Now playing:,Ps all stars(Dat kat),Dissidia Duodecim, Vagrant story.
http://rebelallianceclan.com/signatures/RAarclouksx.png
#7dacekidPosted 2/22/2013 1:54:51 PM
Crash Team Racing is the best kart racer ever made period.

This is a fact not an opinion. It has been scientifically proven.
---
Here lies the graves of gamefaq users pwn'd by dacekid. May they rest in peace: RyuuHou25
#8blakmogPosted 2/22/2013 2:46:17 PM
dacekid posted...
Crash Team Racing is the best kart racer ever made period.

This is a fact not an opinion. It has been scientifically proven.

---
: PSN : Blackmog : PLAYING : NI NO KUNI - DIABLO III :
: Best game ever : DEMON'S SOULS (>^^)>
#9SayoriaPosted 2/23/2013 5:20:57 PM
AndehPandy posted...
Motsu posted...

oh my god....Chocobo racing...i remember my brother and sister playing that game for hours. Definitely need to try and look that up on ebay

Tell me about it. So much fun, that was. Back when Square could pop out endless awesome games in a console's lifecycle. :/
---
Sailor Moon returns 2013! O_o
#10legendfirefoxPosted 2/23/2013 5:22:19 PM
Movie64 posted...
My personal favorite clones are Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed and Crash Team Racing.

this and i will add Modnation Racers.
---
PSN - Legend-fox-86