This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Uncharted 4 ONLY on PS4? Biggest Mistake you'll ever make Naughty Dog..

#1Gabi1996Posted 2/22/2013 3:14:48 PM
I saw that Naughty Dog is considering in making Uncharted 4 because they said Drake "isn't done." However I saw that they said it won't basically be available on PS3, it will be available on PS4 when it comes out in 2014. Naughty Dog.. that'd be the biggest mistake you'll ever make. PS4's only change is that it is going to be a fully redesigned 3D console. And I'm not going to go out and buy a PS4 just for that. I've played Uncharted 1,2, and 3 and I have all 3 platinum trophies. Don't make a mistake you're going to regret and lose all your Uncharted fans because you're not going to make Uncharted 4 availabe for PS3. Don't make the best franchise game in gaming history unavailable to your loyal consumers. Because I'm not going out and buying a PS4 just because of its redesigned 3D compatibility. As a loyal and Diehard Uncharted fan, please don't abandon your PS3 fans for the new PS4! You're still going to be the best selling franchise out there!
#2arczero_xPosted 2/22/2013 3:17:05 PM
Um...are there people from Naughty Dog that is in this board? o_O
---
http://backloggery.com/arczero
Whatever that is on your mind is my signature.
#3chuchumyrocketPosted 2/22/2013 3:17:43 PM
This is beyond stupid.
---
PSN: chuchumyrocket Steam: chuchumyrocket
#4AwayFromHerePosted 2/22/2013 3:18:10 PM
Stupid child.
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#5ZetgobPosted 2/22/2013 3:18:56 PM
Can't tell if stupid or serious.
#6iPr0kkaFTWPosted 2/22/2013 3:19:38 PM
Stupid ass topic, thanks for wasting my Internet's bandwidth for click on this useless ass f***ing topic.
#7X_ULTIMA_XPosted 2/22/2013 3:19:54 PM
Your an idiot TC are you new to gaming this generation? I never saw people complaining when the R&C future series only came out on ps3. You know why? Because the game would be better without the limitations of the ps2 and sony needs to sell their new hardware. Thats how its always worked and it will continue to work like that
---
Regards, Dolan
R.I.P fungivore 2012-2012
#8SilentXwingPosted 2/22/2013 3:21:05 PM
I agree. Naughty Dog did a excellent job making Uncharted 1, 2, and 3. All three games came out to be really good with great graphics. I don't see why there thinking on making Uncharted 4 on the ps4, and not on the ps3. When the ps4 comes out soon, ps3 is still gonna have 3 years before it dies, so that means Sony will still make games when the ps4 is out. Why would they make it for the ps4? I mean...Ps3 still has years to come, and I think it's a good idea to continue the series on ps3 then on ps4. Were aren't going to buy a ps4 just for Uncharted 4.
---
PSN: Dark_Striker1229
Nathan Drake: Very funny. I may be from the circus, but you're the one behind bars.
#9SilentXwingPosted 2/22/2013 3:26:54 PM
I'm now thinking about it, and I think I'm wrong lol... o.O
---
PSN: Dark_Striker1229
Nathan Drake: Very funny. I may be from the circus, but you're the one behind bars.
#10crazyman32Posted 2/22/2013 3:30:10 PM
joke topic and an annoying wall of text in the post as well.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that.I apologize for nothing.