This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Uncharted 4 ONLY on PS4? Biggest Mistake you'll ever make Naughty Dog..

#11arclouks_xPosted 2/22/2013 4:33:29 PM
Zetgob posted...
Can't tell if stupid or serious.

Seriously stupid.
---
PSn:arclouksx/JustArc_ -Now playing:,Ps all stars(Dat kat),Dissidia Duodecim, Vagrant story.
http://rebelallianceclan.com/signatures/RAarclouksx.png
#12Eternal_Dream21Posted 2/22/2013 4:43:12 PM
chuchumyrocket posted...
This is beyond stupid.
#13DocDeliciousPosted 2/22/2013 4:50:07 PM
X_ULTIMA_X posted...
the game would be better without the limitations

Exactly. I wish all the announced titles were PS4 only, to be honest. Particularly Watch_Dogs and Destiny. They would both be so much better if the PS3/360 wasn't there to hold them back. And Ubisoft just announced that Watch_Dogs will be on the WiiU on top of that.

Developers need to stop holding themselves back and start developing for PS4 and PC only.
---
Disgaea 4, Metal Gear Rising, Borderlands 2, Vanquish, Sound Shapes, Need For Speed: MW 2012, Monster Hunter FU
PSN: DocDelicious
#14MrUntouchable18Posted 2/22/2013 4:59:27 PM
What did I just read? That post is so idiotic it's ridiculous. Lose "ALL" it's fans for releasing a new game on a new console . I'm not getting the PS4 for a while after it release (if at all I'm getting older) and I'll still continue to respect the series for all the hours it has given me grow up.
---
Madness is like gravity all it takes is a little push.
-Heath Ledger (Joker)-
#15angry_cowtipperPosted 2/22/2013 5:01:13 PM
PS4 will need its own games. PS3 doesn't get Golden Abyss either, and that's every bit an Uncharted game as the first one, maybe better.
---
Don't Starve (PC), Okami HD (PS3), Halo: Reach (360), Dungeon Defenders (AND), Gravity Rush (VITA)
#16SenkoyPosted 2/22/2013 5:16:54 PM
Uncharted on PS4 will look so godlike. Hope it's more like the second one though, didn't care too much for the third.
---
My arcade fight stick:
http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/2687/sdc10110k.jpg
#17slymshadyPosted 2/22/2013 5:18:12 PM
XD at this. Even if they made it for ps3, I would not buy it, knowing its the gimped version. As for best series of all time.... If we are talking Sony exclusives then yes
#18riddlebox89Posted 2/22/2013 5:28:00 PM
Gabi1996 posted...
I saw that Naughty Dog is considering in making Uncharted 4 because they said Drake "isn't done." However I saw that they said it won't basically be available on PS3, it will be available on PS4 when it comes out in 2014.

Naughty Dog.. that'd be the biggest mistake you'll ever make. PS4's only change is that it is going to be a fully redesigned 3D console. And I'm not going to go out and buy a PS4 just for that. I've played Uncharted 1,2, and 3 and I have all 3 platinum trophies. Don't make a mistake you're going to regret and lose all your Uncharted fans because you're not going to make Uncharted 4 availabe for PS3.

Don't make the best franchise game in gaming history unavailable to your loyal consumers. Because I'm not going out and buying a PS4 just because of its redesigned 3D compatibility. As a loyal and Diehard Uncharted fan, please don't abandon your PS3 fans for the new PS4! You're still going to be the best selling franchise out there!

If you don't want to buy a PS4 for the game, then don't, nobodies holding a gun to your head and telling you that you HAVE to buy one.

As for Uncharted being the best franchise in gaming history, take away the pretty graphics and arcade style gunplay and it's suddenly not that great.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#19omniryuPosted 2/22/2013 6:39:39 PM
DocDelicious posted...
X_ULTIMA_X posted...
the game would be better without the limitations

Exactly. I wish all the announced titles were PS4 only, to be honest. Particularly Watch_Dogs and Destiny. They would both be so much better if the PS3/360 wasn't there to hold them back. And Ubisoft just announced that Watch_Dogs will be on the WiiU on top of that.

Developers need to stop holding themselves back and start developing for PS4 and PC only.

Except that watch dogs was initially started on PC. So really nothing would change on the ps4 and they would downgrade the assets to the ps3 and 360 (maybe the Wii U to if they port from the 360 version).
---
PSN ID: Omniryu; Skype: Ryan.cox43
Gamertag: Omniryu