This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Having a large digital collection is great...

#1Seifer_usPosted 2/22/2013 6:36:58 PM
...until you have to redownload it all on a new machine. I'm getting an average of 3MB per second, and it still took me six hours last night to redownload and install everything from my Japanese account. I've put in about the same amount of time on my US account and I'm not even a quarter of the way finished.
---
PSN ID: Shawnji
Trophy List: http://psnprofiles.com/Shawnji
#2este914Posted 2/22/2013 7:59:21 PM
...until Sony discontinues the PS3s PSN and you no longer can "simply download" your collection.
Oh wait.
---
--> [ este914 ] <--
The One & Only !
#3guineathewopPosted 2/22/2013 8:03:49 PM
Say hello to the future: Digital Distribution! Pay for everything as many times as we want you to! Why? **** you!
#4_tanjil_Posted 2/22/2013 8:07:05 PM
happened to be recently and I have a download cap of 100 GB per month -_-
#5keybladeXIIIPosted 2/22/2013 8:08:33 PM
It wasn't such a pain for me thanks to Auto-Update.
Downloading 3-5 games every night got my collection (40+ games) back up within a week or so.
---
I hate seeing sigs with PC specs on them.
PSN: tookhster ------ Proud owner of a Wii, PS3, 360, 3DS, Vita, and now a Wii U!
#6gogogosuperPosted 2/22/2013 10:40:26 PM
Seifer_us posted...
...until you have to redownload it all on a new machine. I'm getting an average of 3MB per second, and it still took me six hours last night to redownload and install everything from my Japanese account. I've put in about the same amount of time on my US account and I'm not even a quarter of the way finished.

Psh. I can do 1MB a second. Don't complain.
---
I own:
Vita 3G/Wifi