This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Question about cost (40GB)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Question about cost (40GB)
2 years ago#1
I was wondering if anyone knew how much I could potentially get for my 40GB PS3 (2008 model, with no BC). Thanks!
---
|PSN: Shenjii|
If my posts are a wall of text, it's because I'm on my phone. :)
2 years ago#2
$20
---
I am Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Topics.
http://i33.tinypic.com/2hwco6d.jpg
2 years ago#3
Honestly not a lot. Especially considering a lot of those models of ps3's have been dying lately, regardless of how well it was looked after. Mine was immaculate and it YLOD'd on me last year.
2 years ago#4
Eh, that's one of the unreliable models. If you try to sell it to me I wouldn't buy it at all. If you try to sell it to someone ignorant about the various different PS3 models, then you might get about $100 for it I would imagine.
2 years ago#5
$100 is probably the most you could get out of it. I think $60-$80 is a bit more realistic though. Throwing in a game or two and a controller would probably help get you more out of it.
2 years ago#6
Thanks for the feedback, I found someone who offered $120, so I'm lucky. And I thought it was the BC models that were known to break down?
---
|PSN: Shenjii|
If my posts are a wall of text, it's because I'm on my phone. :)
2 years ago#7
ive had my ps3 since launch at its never broken down, truth be told, i've only replaced one system i had purchased from launch and that was my 360 which crapped out about a year or so ago
---
The teacher said we could be anything we wanted when we grow up.
He wasnt talking to you son, now go out back and practice digging some holes.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Question about cost (40GB)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived