This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How's LittleBigPlanet 2?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. How's LittleBigPlanet 2?
3 years ago#1
I know some people don't like the series because of the floaty physics, but I LOVED the first one. I didn't create anything either, I just liked playing the community levels and beating the story levels without dying.

Is it as fun as the first?
Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are "It might have been."
3 years ago#2
Most people think the second one is better than the first.
"You spoony bard!" -- Tellah (Final Fantasy IV)
3 years ago#3
If you loved the first one, you'll love the second as well. It only improves on everything from the first game and doesn't really do anything worse.
I hate seeing sigs with PC specs on them.
PSN: tookhster ------ Proud owner of a Wii, PS3, 360, 3DS, Vita, and now a Wii U!
3 years ago#4
Plus, it's free on PS+, so it's not like you'll hurt anything if you try it out.
PSN: Ry_mann88 xFire: ithinkipooped
3 years ago#5

the community keeps it alive and kicking for many years
Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
3 years ago#6
Double as good as the first. Nothing has been taken away, you get everything you had on LBP1, and it has a wonderful community that spews out massive amounts of amazing levels. I think there's something like 800 mm picks or something like that
Currently playing= Ico & Shadow of the Colossus Collection, PSASBR, Uncharted 3, Dust 514
PSN= Ultimatepancake
3 years ago#7
It's better than the first. There are some truly amazing user created levels in that game and that gives it a ton of replay value. Some of the user made levels are better than the developer made ones.
3 years ago#8
I didn't really care for it personally, but that's because I'm not much of a social media gamer. It's basically an upgraded version of the first one with a new story, items etc. You probably won't get much out of if you just do the single player, but if you're into the social networking stuff you'll love it.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. How's LittleBigPlanet 2?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived