This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How's LittleBigPlanet 2?

#1troIlingPosted 2/22/2013 8:07:11 PM
I know some people don't like the series because of the floaty physics, but I LOVED the first one. I didn't create anything either, I just liked playing the community levels and beating the story levels without dying.

Is it as fun as the first?
---
Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are "It might have been."
http://i.imgur.com/6OfjR.jpg
#2Crimson SkysPosted 2/22/2013 8:08:36 PM
Most people think the second one is better than the first.
---
"You spoony bard!" -- Tellah (Final Fantasy IV)
#3keybladeXIIIPosted 2/22/2013 8:11:01 PM
If you loved the first one, you'll love the second as well. It only improves on everything from the first game and doesn't really do anything worse.
---
I hate seeing sigs with PC specs on them.
PSN: tookhster ------ Proud owner of a Wii, PS3, 360, 3DS, Vita, and now a Wii U!
#4ry_mannPosted 2/22/2013 8:12:01 PM
Plus, it's free on PS+, so it's not like you'll hurt anything if you try it out.
---
PSN: Ry_mann88 xFire: ithinkipooped
www.clanbotc.com
#5KouenZanPosted 2/22/2013 8:17:10 PM
epic

the community keeps it alive and kicking for many years
---
Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
#6PancakesRock15Posted 2/22/2013 10:09:48 PM
Double as good as the first. Nothing has been taken away, you get everything you had on LBP1, and it has a wonderful community that spews out massive amounts of amazing levels. I think there's something like 800 mm picks or something like that
---
Currently playing= Ico & Shadow of the Colossus Collection, PSASBR, Uncharted 3, Dust 514
PSN= Ultimatepancake
#7WantedOutlawPosted 2/22/2013 10:33:40 PM
It's better than the first. There are some truly amazing user created levels in that game and that gives it a ton of replay value. Some of the user made levels are better than the developer made ones.
#8Willie_MakeitPosted 2/22/2013 11:34:09 PM
I didn't really care for it personally, but that's because I'm not much of a social media gamer. It's basically an upgraded version of the first one with a new story, items etc. You probably won't get much out of if you just do the single player, but if you're into the social networking stuff you'll love it.
---
Sig.