This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Predict when you'll buy a PS4! And when you bought a PS3.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Predict when you'll buy a PS4! And when you bought a PS3.
3 years ago#171
I'll pick up a PS4 when it drops this year. I got my PS3 when the Slims came out.
3 years ago#172
Several months after launch I guess? Probably around the time the next Xbox comes out.
Formerly Known As: boingboingboing
Now Reading: Great North Road, P. Hamilton
3 years ago#173
I bought my PS3 in early 2008, probably get a PS4 in around the same time frame.
Go, then.....there are other worlds than these.
psn: jcvdismyhero
3 years ago#174
Bought my PS3 when the MGS4 bundle was released. I'll probably get the PS4 when some big games come out.
"Why is it whenever someone says 'with all due respect' they really mean 'kiss my ass'?"-Ashley, Mass Effect
High School Relationships: 99.9% Failure
3 years ago#175
I've had 2 ps3's. I bought a 40gb fat sometime in '07 or '08. The disc motor in it crapped out, so I ended up buying a 160gig slim in 2010, which is still going strong. Coulda just had the fat repaired, but 40gigs was nowhere near enough memory.

Hoping to get a ps4 within the first year or (most likely) after the 1st price drop.
3 years ago#176
I think I bought my ps3 in December of 2008. It was right after it dropped to $399, I do remember that.

Depending on the price of the ps4, I will probably buy it at the end of 2014, possibly in 2015, once the game library has built up a little bit.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Predict when you'll buy a PS4! And when you bought a PS3.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived