This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So now that the Facestation is upon us, how many will stick to Ps3 or give up

#21Sophistication(Topic Creator)Posted 2/23/2013 1:00:32 AM
IBringIt posted...
boofie posted...
It's a bit early to throw in the towel isn't it? Why not stick around and see how things play out instead of being all dramatic.

Because he's full of crap, that's why.

Nope, us sophistocrats always keep our word.
---
As a true sophistocrat I am the best at what I do--you all love my judicious topics & the debate I bring.
PSN:sophistocrat
#22EchidneysPosted 2/23/2013 1:04:38 AM
Crafty term, bro. I'm sure it'll catch on if you keep repeating it.
---
PSN: Echidneys | 3DS: 4468 1242 8413
"It sucks, and you're all stupid for liking it."
#23thesnoopmeisterPosted 2/23/2013 1:05:22 AM
No intention of getting it. My own choice though and nothing to do with PS4 itself. At that age and very happy with this gen.
#24NightwishPosted 2/23/2013 1:05:49 AM
Please leave these boards and never come back. Nobody is impressed with your juvenile banter and tired gimmick. You look like a 12 year old with the way you beg and plead for attention. Go away and leave us all alone so the ps3 board can be a little better. The End.
---
PSN: Xnightwish XBL: Xnightwish
#25velvet_hammerPosted 2/23/2013 1:17:37 AM
Nightwish posted...
Please leave these boards and never come back. Nobody is impressed with your juvenile banter and tired gimmick. You look like a 12 year old with the way you beg and plead for attention. Go away and leave us all alone so the ps3 board can be a little better. The End.

---
"The purpose of life, is a life with a purpose. So I'd rather die for a cause, than live a life that is worthless!!" Immortal Technique
#26Sophistication(Topic Creator)Posted 2/23/2013 1:44:57 AM
Nightwish posted...

It's about time... my sophistication is needed elsewhere, but my civic duty has yet to be fulfilled here. I'm gonnq be migrating to the Xbox boards and introducing my level of sophistication to their humble boards soon. It's a new phase of sophistication, savvy and success.

Not much longer now... my send off will be legendary.
---
As a true sophistocrat I am the best at what I do--you all love my judicious topics & the debate I bring.
#27NightwishPosted 2/23/2013 1:47:19 AM
Sophistication posted...
Nightwish posted...

It's about time... my sophistication is needed elsewhere, but my civic duty has yet to be fulfilled here. I'm gonnq be migrating to the Xbox boards and introducing my level of sophistication to their humble boards soon. It's a new phase of sophistication, savvy and success.

No send off, nobody cares, just leave please.
---
#28blitz_0623Posted 2/23/2013 1:48:44 AM
lol if you think the PS4 is all about social features

Wait til you see KinectBox 720
#29Sophistication(Topic Creator)Posted 2/23/2013 1:49:45 AM
Nightwish posted...
Sophistication posted...
Nightwish posted...

You sound bitter because I'm right about ps4 being what it is... you seem to agree killzone looks underwhelming too. Care to explain where all this ps4 power is being used at? I can't see it.
---
#30NightwishPosted 2/23/2013 1:50:41 AM
Sophistication posted...
Nightwish posted...
Sophistication posted...
Nightwish posted...

You sound bitter because I'm right about ps4 being what it is... you seem to agree killzone looks underwhelming too. Care to explain where all this ps4 power is being used at? I can't see it.

Don't care, go away.
---