This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Social aspects and gaming is the benchmark for the future

#21Stanger5150Posted 2/23/2013 8:46:39 AM
It's a future I won't be a part of
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
Now playing: Sly 4, Alice: Madness Returns, The Jungle Book, Mega Man X Collection, Super Mario Galaxy, Far Cry 3, Shatterhand
#22KDogg1800Posted 2/23/2013 11:06:28 AM
Unless you have a social life to be ashamed of then I don't see the problem. If you're really stubborn about not wanting people to see you personal details then don't fill them in then. Problem solved.

I hope that at least some of the personal details are mandatory. People always complain about terrible communities full of immature/offensive d-bags, as well as glitchers/disconnectors, ect. The majority of the general online filth would be wiped out though, because there's no way that most people would have the balls to do these things if they didn't have anonymity as a shield. I would gladly embrace more ties to our social lives if it cleaned up online gaming and turned it into a more respectful place to be.

You're forgetting these are most likely the SAME people that don't like to play online multiplayer to begin with. The same one who bash sports games...the same folks who bash shooters. At the end of the day I know I'm buying it and will be enjoying myself along with all these features so I really could give two ***** what anybody feels about it. Either you bow out like Stranger5150 or you deal with it...it's as simple as that.
---
http://gamercards.exophase.com/190812.png
#23knuxnolePosted 2/23/2013 11:39:44 AM
Alltra posted...
Why exactly should I just sit back and accept a feature that's becoming intrusive and annoying?

Because there is NOTHING you can ever do it, whatsoever. The only options you have are

1) Buy it
2) Don't ever buy it

The voice of the common people are meaningless and worth nothing whatsoever.
---
3DS FC: 4554-0309-4782