This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I know why Vanquish is short.

#1Junpei_StupeiPosted 2/23/2013 4:19:47 AM(edited)
Shooting things all day would become boring too quickly. Do you agree?

And to be honest, it's not really that short. It's about the same length as Resident Evil 5.

The story is your typical Space Marine fighting in order to "save" America. Add a dash of cussing and cigars into the mix, and you've got yourself a stereotypical Hollywood film meant to appeal to a certain part of the world.

Add Russia being a terrorist again to boot.

---
I think I bought the wrong console this gen.
#2BigReedPosted 2/23/2013 4:33:30 AM
Platinum games are always short.
---
If you like my reviews, recommend them. If you have some suggestions feel free to PM me.
#3JahkeemyorkPosted 2/23/2013 5:57:10 AM
BigReed posted...
Platinum games are always short.

Bayonetta was not short

I dunno what happened to them after that though..... Bayonetta was perfect over 20 levels, 10+ different type of weapons, 10+ different accessories, hidden boss, 100 collectibles, Lost Chapters, great music. Hidden costumes and characters. Did Bayonetta crush their funds?
#4656stoogePosted 2/23/2013 6:51:30 AM
It took me about 8 or 9 hours. Compared to other games today that's about par for the course.
---
Meet the new love of my life--
http://itotd.com/view/80/
#5BurgerTime79Posted 2/23/2013 6:58:30 AM
A certain part of the world? Oh, you mean the part that makes games that are just as good as Japan's, but you feel the need to constantly trash on?
---
Gordon Ramsay, the Mr Resetti of cooking
#6Castiel39Posted 2/23/2013 7:22:50 AM
Resident Evil 5 was quite longer than Vanquish. Unless you now what to do and make and speed run you could never finish Resident Evil 5 in the 4 hours that Vanquish lasted. This looks like a reassurance topic.
#7deadmarvPosted 2/23/2013 7:23:55 AM
BurgerTime79 posted...
A certain part of the world? Oh, you mean the part that makes games that are just as good as Japan's, but you feel the need to constantly trash on?

And he's still bashing on it.

I'm surprised this troll's topic is still open, usually when I want to post a reply, they're closed.
---
All PS3 owners should boycott Bethesda.