This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How's everyone's Play-Asia Atelier/HDN mk2 orders coming along?

#1Justice98405Posted 2/23/2013 5:36:33 AM
I made my order on the 21st, and I bought Totori and both HDN and HDN mk2. HDN already shipped, since it was a within 24 hours item, the other two were 1-5 days, and my order shows that they should ship by the 25th, so I'm not flipping out yet, but Totori, the one I bought, IS listed as Sold now on the main page, so I'm assuming my order was put in well in time.

I'm just wondering if anyone else ordered games from this sale, and how your orders and coming along so far? I'm a US resident/buyer as well.
---
To the mattresses.
PSN: Justice_98405, Xbox Live: Justice98405
#2PHEEliNUXPosted 2/23/2013 5:37:45 AM
I already have mk2, I'm not interested in Atelier series, Pretty much i like to take my time in JRPG without time limit
---
PSN:PHEEliNUX
#3OtakuGameraPosted 2/23/2013 5:40:23 AM
i ordered anarchy reigns and atelier meruru, anarchy reigns shipped on the same day with meruru shipping the day after, still waiting for it to arrive
---
PSVita no games? http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/64767381
http://www.atlus.com/res/p4g_faithful_reviews_1.jpg
#4Justice98405(Topic Creator)Posted 2/23/2013 5:46:45 AM
Well, as long as my other two ship by the estimated date, I'm happy. :)

I just wanted to see what everyone else that ordered off the sale had going on.
---
To the mattresses.
PSN: Justice_98405, Xbox Live: Justice98405
#5imsalingawayPosted 2/23/2013 5:54:09 AM
OtakuGamera posted...
i ordered anarchy reigns and atelier meruru, anarchy reigns shipped on the same day with meruru shipping the day after, still waiting for it to arrive

I ordered Rorona when it went on sale a few weeks ago. Their shipping took a long while, but there was no damage or problems with the disc.
#6Neonwarrior1243Posted 2/23/2013 8:59:24 AM
I got all 3 Atelier games and HDN mk2 it's says shipping on the 25th also also we'll be ok the sold out is just for anyone wanting to by it now. One reason it's taking awhile to ship is because they don't work on the weekends and they're 13 hours ahead of the east coast..
#7gudamanPosted 2/23/2013 9:12:44 AM
I just ordered HDNmk2 yesterday afternoon and have yet to get my shipping confirmation, that's expected though. I hope everyone that ordered enjoys their games!

Can anyone suggest some import only games that are English friendly with either sub-titles or enlish dubs?
---
gt: gudaman / PSN: OvaryPuncher9000
I'm open to pretty much any game you wanna play as long as I own it.
#8Neonwarrior1243Posted 2/23/2013 9:19:41 AM
gudaman posted...
I just ordered HDNmk2 yesterday afternoon and have yet to get my shipping confirmation, that's expected though. I hope everyone that ordered enjoys their games!

Can anyone suggest some import only games that are English friendly with either sub-titles or enlish dubs?

Yesterday was the weekend for them since they're 13 hours ahead so you'll have to wait for Sunday night since that will be Monday morning.

Also all the games I can think of with English subs or dubs are already over here too though for English dubs you could get Kingdom Hearts HD remix 1.5. For some other games that are easy to play without any Japanese knowledge are Gundam games (usually have English menus), Fighting games, and Warriors/Musou series.
#9gudamanPosted 2/23/2013 9:23:52 AM
Neonwarrior1243 posted...
gudaman posted...

Yesterday was the weekend for them since they're 13 hours ahead so you'll have to wait for Sunday night since that will be Monday morning.

Also all the games I can think of with English subs or dubs are already over here too though for English dubs you could get Kingdom Hearts HD remix 1.5. For some other games that are easy to play without any Japanese knowledge are Gundam games (usually have English menus), Fighting games, and Warriors/Musou series.

Thanks for the suggestions, I haven't played a Gundam game since back on ps2 and i think i played one on the original Xbox. they were good from what i remember but i felt like you had to have a basic understanding of the 55 different Gundam story arcs to enjoy any of it...

I'll have to do a bit of research on the Warriors/Musou games.
---
gt: gudaman / PSN: OvaryPuncher9000
I'm open to pretty much any game you wanna play as long as I own it.
#10Neonwarrior1243Posted 2/23/2013 9:44:56 AM(edited)
gudaman posted...
Neonwarrior1243 posted...
gudaman posted...

Thanks for the suggestions, I haven't played a Gundam game since back on ps2 and i think i played one on the original Xbox. they were good from what i remember but i felt like you had to have a basic understanding of the 55 different Gundam story arcs to enjoy any of it...

I'll have to do a bit of research on the Warriors/Musou games.

Well the two I have are easy to play Kidou Senshi Gundam Senki Record U.C. 0081 and Kidou Senshi Gundam: Extreme VS, record is like Gundam crossfire a little and Extreme VS is a fighting game. Also I only watched Gundam wing never saw any of the other ones.

Edit: I read that wrong lol, like I said I only watched Gundam wing and my brothers never watched any of them and they like Gundam Extreme VS a lot they also like Gundam record but not as much as VS. Pretty much as long as you like fighting games you'll most likely enjoy VS.