This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Poll: Regarding the $10 PSN Voucher

#1You_Need_A_LifePosted 2/23/2013 7:04:21 AM
Anyone else ever lost $10 actual dollars from their wallet and been less upset about it than these people who never even knew these vouchers may or may not have been coming to them in the first place? - Results (67 votes)
Yep, and really, it was only $10. That's, like, two Starbucks coffees. Big woop!
17.91% (12 votes)
No, but really, it's only a $10 voucher - it's not like you're out anything by not getting one?
29.85% (20 votes)
DON'T MAKE FUN OF ME! I WANT MY VOUCHER!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!
52.24% (35 votes)
This poll is now closed.
$10. $10 that you didn't even know might have been coming to you. You people make it sound like Sony actually TOOK money from you.
#2thesnoopmeisterPosted 2/23/2013 7:12:32 AM
You, along with many on this board, just dont get it.
#3faris_ruhiPosted 2/23/2013 7:24:49 AM(edited)
I don't really care about the money, but when they say they're giving out money for being a loyal ps fan, and I didn't get one I want to know the criteria they used. If it's random, then they should state it's random.
---
PSN: SYRAPH , GT: TheRealSyraph
Going through backlog in order of release, Current game: Saints Row (360)
#4thesnoopmeisterPosted 2/23/2013 7:27:21 AM
faris_ruhi posted...
I don't really care about the money, but when they say they're giving out money for being a loyal ps fan, and I didn't get one I want to know the criteria they used. If it's random, then they should state it's random.

Hallelujah, this!
#5You_Need_A_Life(Topic Creator)Posted 2/23/2013 7:41:23 AM
While I can understand people who don't care about the $10 and are just curious about what makes one "Loyal" to Sony (I wonder myself), it can't can't be denied that the majority are just whining because they didn't get the measly $10 when someone else did.
#6thesnoopmeisterPosted 2/23/2013 7:59:30 AM
You_Need_A_Life posted...
While I can understand people who don't care about the $10 and are just curious about what makes one "Loyal" to Sony (I wonder myself), it can't can't be denied that the majority are just whining because they didn't get the measly $10 when someone else did.

It can be denied and it is repeatedly being denied in every topic concerning it. But no, you carry on sticking your fingers in your ears.
#7faris_ruhiPosted 2/23/2013 8:03:31 AM(edited)
It is almost a guarantee that majority of the posts regarding the matter wouldn't have existed if the criteria was known or it was said to be random. There would still be a few people who would whine about not getting $10 for free, but that would be a relatively small number.
---
PSN: SYRAPH , GT: TheRealSyraph
Going through backlog in order of release, Current game: Saints Row (360)
#8SayoriaPosted 2/23/2013 9:22:46 AM
People complaining don't have jobs.
---
Sailor Moon returns 2013! O_o
#9methosagainPosted 2/23/2013 9:26:46 AM
I bought FFT with mine, hate on
---
Law of the universe states the strong shall survive and the weak fall by the way, I don't give a damn what idealistic plan is cooked up, nothing changes that
#10flame030191Posted 2/23/2013 9:30:15 AM
I didnt get one, but i still really dont care.
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
The more people post on GameFaqs, the more I lose faith in humanity.