This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How many PS3s can one put their PSN ID on?

#11Vohn_ExelPosted 2/25/2013 7:38:08 AM
kaMMakaZZi29 posted...
Vohn_Exel posted...
I'll have to try and find this. I need to do this for an old broken ps3. Care to share how you did it?

www.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com and log into your account (same email and pass as your PSN ID). Then go to manage account and you can deactivate everything.

Thanks! They must have fixed it because before I couldn't! I really want to deactivate the old busted ps3 lol.
---
Black FC: 0003 3193 6389/
I have nothing witty to put here
#12WarhawkPosted 2/25/2013 7:42:41 AM
Lord_Xandros posted...
You can put your PSN on as many as you want, but licenses will only be active on two PS3 systems.

If your PS3 breaks, don't worry, you can reset the licenses on the SEN website once every 6 months.

It's all good :)

Games yes, but video you can't reset on the website.
---
CRP: 12949 | FAQs: 16
FAQ Outlaws | Mega Man X
#13uliche31Posted 2/25/2013 7:48:31 AM
How do you reset the video?...
#14WarhawkPosted 2/25/2013 8:02:38 AM
I'm sure there's a way cause I recently got a different PS3 (bigger one, 320GB to be honest) since I was starting to run out of room on the 120GB.
---
CRP: 12949 | FAQs: 16
FAQ Outlaws | Mega Man X
#15Lord_XandrosPosted 2/25/2013 9:31:39 AM
Warhawk posted...
Lord_Xandros posted...
You can put your PSN on as many as you want, but licenses will only be active on two PS3 systems.

If your PS3 breaks, don't worry, you can reset the licenses on the SEN website once every 6 months.

It's all good :)

Games yes, but video you can't reset on the website.

I wasn't sure on videos because I've never used the video service, but there must be a similar option on the website somewhere. I assumed it just wiped everything.
---
http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/custom1/Angelic_Rave.png | Alternate PSN Account - MrRaveyGravy
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrRaveyGravy
#16riddlebox89Posted 2/25/2013 9:36:47 AM
Here's a note, stuff you've purchased before the 2 systems update can still be downloaded and played on up to five systems, the two system limit only applies to stuff purchased after the update.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.