This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

[POLL] How do you handle your gaming frustrations?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. [POLL] How do you handle your gaming frustrations?
3 years ago#41
I twisted/bent my controller out of anger and it broke in half. This happened after the game froze the 5th time in a row in Star Ocean 4's Wandering Dungeon, on 16th floor...

Twisting the controller with my hands is usually my habit when I get really mad. Normally it doesn't break, but when I get really mad and the adrenaline kicks in... it can happen, lol. Game freezes and power outages in what makes me mad the most. Since when I die in a game It's usually because of my weakness so I can simply grind and get stronger, but if it's the game that freezes... it's not my fault, and that's what usually makes me really mad.

R.I.P. Atelier series:
3 years ago#42
turn off the game and come back to it later
Trying is the first step towards failure.
PSN ID: Nieds
3 years ago#43
"I just take a deep breath and keep trying."

I picked that, but what I really do is cuss a whole lot and then do that. I like to go running, so that helps sometimes and is healthy too.

Do something else is also a nice go-to
I mean even if you could connect those dots, which I don't think you can, what kind of picture would you really draw?
3 years ago#44
Other: Complain to myself.
PSN: Mr_Scott_Kennedy
3 years ago#45
You forgot the politician-approved option of 'Commit uncontrolled violence, attempting to injure as many people as possible'.
"I'd rather betray the world than let the world betray me." -Cao Cao
3 years ago#46
I just take a deep breath of mary jane and keep trying.

How most older gamers in california handle gaming frustration.
Feel'n splendiful... "This stuff will make you a god damned sexual Tyrannosaurus, just like me." DA F************* ???
3 years ago#47
I usually just slam my controller around and punch the walls, doors, desk, etc. I've punched through many walls, doors, and and broken my desk several times.

When I get really mad, I'll punch myself in the stomach or the face. Or I'll go find my girlfriend and push her around and be really mean to her.
PSN: turkey_nuggets
3 years ago#48
PoetSaskia posted...
I broke my HDTV once by throwing my controller at it. I know its stupid but until then I had no idea how fragile they were. I was used to playing on CRTs which can take a really good punch. It was Wipepout HD that made me do it. I was so addicted to it that after I broke the TV I just hooked it up to another TVand kept playing.

That's funny. I remember grabbing an old TV and yelling at it back in the day. They could take a punch too.. I wouldn't dare do that to my LCDs now.
3 years ago#49
... i don't get frustrated?.... yeah >.>
Tear Grants: Yappari Kawaiii~! <3<3<3
Want/Interested/Recommended Games:
3 years ago#50
Well this one boss in FF10 kept killing me over and over so I grinded 20 levels and curb stomped his face.(it was the dragon on the air ship so no aeon overdrive spam)
Victory over the space pirates through superior fire power!
PSN jrr101
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. [POLL] How do you handle your gaming frustrations?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived