This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

so if I understand this correctly all the psn games I bought are useless for PS4

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. so if I understand this correctly all the psn games I bought are useless for PS4

User Info: yahya_no_1

yahya_no_1
3 years ago#1
if so, whats the point of digital purchase again?

so I can't keep the gamesI got and I won't buy them again, when the psn for ps3 shuts down there goes all my money
PSN:yahyano1

User Info: cycledance

cycledance
3 years ago#2
did you buy the games to play them or to have them on ps4?

User Info: caffiend7

caffiend7
3 years ago#3
Yep it's the future mate. this is why having an actual disc is better

User Info: Jx1010

Jx1010
3 years ago#4
Is this true?!?!?!?

Why the hell would I buy digital games then?

If this is true.... no digital games for me

User Info: steker16

steker16
3 years ago#5
Yep it's the future mate. this is why having an actual disc is better

lolwut, both will still require a PS3 system, you make no sense in your mindless outdated ways of "physical only"
nomnomnom

User Info: yahya_no_1

yahya_no_1
3 years ago#6
we dont have space on a 120 gb hdd to store all our psn games plz be smart with ur argument
PSN:yahyano1

User Info: Jx1010

Jx1010
3 years ago#7
steker16 posted...
lolwut, both will still require a PS3 system, you make no sense in your mindless outdated ways of "physical only"

I feel pity for the ignorance in people when they think that just because something is considered modern is actually better

User Info: Nograd789

Nograd789
3 years ago#8
Calm down, it's not like Sony is gonna take your ps3 away. It will be there to play your ps3 / psn games.
Not changing my sig until Trent Barreta wins any title in WWE or is released (Started 25/06/2011)
One Among The Fence

User Info: steker16

steker16
3 years ago#9
steker16 posted...

I feel pity for the ignorance in people when they think that just because something is considered modern is actually better

i feel pity for people who blindly hate on digital purchases as if they are somehow getting a lesser product.

people who spout "physical only, digital is dumb" are basically the same as people who still write a check to pay for something when in a store
nomnomnom

User Info: killak

killak
3 years ago#10
You bought them for PS3

They're not going to shut the network down anywhere in the foreseeable future
This gen: Whining, gamers with an amazing sense of entitlement... waiting for pricedrops, cheering for studio closure and wondering why the industry changes
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. so if I understand this correctly all the psn games I bought are useless for PS4

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived