This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Playstation owners, name one non PS game you envy.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Playstation owners, name one non PS game you envy.

User Info: Teremei

Teremei
3 years ago#1
It can be an exclusive to any other platform or handheld you don't own. I used to own a 360 and the one game I love is Forza. Way better than GT or any other tarmac racing game.
B2FC: 3268 4276 3305 last $$: Persona 4 Golden LE, Paper Mario Sticker Star, Harvest Moon ANB
Playing:

User Info: Alltra

Alltra
3 years ago#2
Xenoblade.

I wish it was on the PS3, it would make a perfect addition to the system library.
If you're not going to share with the entire class, then don't bother sharing at all.

User Info: steker16

steker16
3 years ago#3
Xenoblade.

I wish it was on the PS3, it would make a perfect addition to the system library.

this, i tried to play it on dolphin emu, but that game was held back so badly by the Wii i just couldnt finish it, lackluster visuals and horrible UI during combat just so it would work with the Wii.
nomnomnom

User Info: carib2g

carib2g
3 years ago#4
The Witcher 2
Now Playing: Metal Gear Rising
Gamercard: http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Carib2g.png

User Info: kel25

kel25
3 years ago#5
Alltra posted...
Xenoblade.

Sony PS4 Conference = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5SVJw4ZcJY

User Info: PHEEliNUX

PHEEliNUX
3 years ago#6
Sin and Punishment , I would say Xenoblade but i would keep that for Nintendo, There are barely any Shmups on the PS3

Though i still own a Wii
PSN:PHEEliNUX

User Info: Thamauturge

Thamauturge
3 years ago#7
Came here to say Xenoblade Chronicles
Vayne Solidor of the DD012FF Board
Currently playing: Persona 4: Golden, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

User Info: Power Turtle

Power Turtle
3 years ago#8
Cant wait for that Xenoblade for WiiU!

i would say The Legend of Zelda. Really its the only Nintendo franchise (until Xenoblade and their purchase of Bayonetta) that i like and i have always hated that it was Nintendo exclusive because it being on PS3 or even 360 would be so much better in literally every way. I have high high hopes that whenever an NEW LoZ game is finally announced for WiiU, it will be BAD ASS.

Left for Dead deserves an honorable mention. I have played the hell out of it but always wished it would make its way to PS3 because im too cheap to get an XBL account :)

User Info: Shadowbird_RH

Shadowbird_RH
3 years ago#9
Tales of Vesperia. I'd buy it if it was on a Sony or Nintendo console. Oh yeah, I buy Nintendo consoles too, so I have no reason to envy their libraries.
Surrender and I will destroy you peacefully.
R.E.G.I.S. mk5 - Megas XLR

User Info: killak

killak
3 years ago#10
Any game I envy, I already own it and it's respective system.
I believe in Jesus Christ, the exclamation.........
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Playstation owners, name one non PS game you envy.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived