This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Playstation owners, name one non PS game you envy.

#111Cobra1010Posted 2/24/2013 2:59:27 PM
Any Zelda game after gamecube. Fable 1, Fable 2. Xenoblade Chronicles and Tales of Games on xbox.

Thats about it. So not enough games for me to buy anything more than Ps3 and gaming PC.
---
Playing: Nothing, maybe a bit of LoL. Am I getting old or are games this gen just mediocre?
--Yoichi Wada needs to be fired--
#112Trancer HunterPosted 2/24/2013 3:15:28 PM
Legend Of Zelda of course.
Honestly Legend Of Zelda is pretty much the only reason I buy Nintendo consoles.
I'm sorry they are just simply the greatest games.
#113NinjaPirateDoodPosted 2/24/2013 3:20:14 PM
The lack of Shin Megami Tensei on PS3 is rather disturbing...
---
Thank you, Skyrim, for reminding me that it's both easy and satisfying to burn a troll to death.
#114SoaringDivePosted 2/24/2013 3:25:24 PM
Retroxgamer0 posted...
Power Turtle posted...
Cant wait for that Xenoblade for WiiU!

i would say The Legend of Zelda. Really its the only Nintendo franchise (until Xenoblade and their purchase of Bayonetta) that i like and i have always hated that it was Nintendo exclusive because it being on PS3 or even 360 would be so much better in literally every way. I have high high hopes that whenever an NEW LoZ game is finally announced for WiiU, it will be BAD ASS.

Left for Dead deserves an honorable mention. I have played the hell out of it but always wished it would make its way to PS3 because im too cheap to get an XBL account :)

god of war is essentially zelda for sony. it has the first party production quality, the puzzles, the combat, and the ongoing story with the gods/goddesses.

You've never played a Zelda game, have you?
---
PM (on GFaqs) me if you add me (I won't bite)
3DS: 2148-8150-1379 | Steam:SoaringDive | PSN:SoarDive
#115IronticsDragonLPosted 2/24/2013 3:26:32 PM
SoaringDive posted...
Retroxgamer0 posted...
Power Turtle posted...
Cant wait for that Xenoblade for WiiU!

i would say The Legend of Zelda. Really its the only Nintendo franchise (until Xenoblade and their purchase of Bayonetta) that i like and i have always hated that it was Nintendo exclusive because it being on PS3 or even 360 would be so much better in literally every way. I have high high hopes that whenever an NEW LoZ game is finally announced for WiiU, it will be BAD ASS.

Left for Dead deserves an honorable mention. I have played the hell out of it but always wished it would make its way to PS3 because im too cheap to get an XBL account :)

god of war is essentially zelda for sony. it has the first party production quality, the puzzles, the combat, and the ongoing story with the gods/goddesses.

You've never played a Zelda game, have you?

This, GOW Is nothing like Zelda.
---
VIOLENCE BRINGS VIOLENCE!
PSN: bradeli Steam: IronticsDragonLord Gamertag: AsternGoblin6 My Online Nintendo ID: IronticsDragonL
#116SHAO-KhanPosted 2/24/2013 3:32:43 PM
romance of the 3 kingdoms 12
---
"If we're Evil or Divine , We're the Last in Line" - Ronnie James Dio
#117DEMONPANDA212Posted 2/24/2013 3:37:08 PM
If I didn't have access to it, I'd say Gears.
#118IloveElitePosted 2/24/2013 3:42:51 PM
Elite: Dangerous
#119LionheartCJPosted 2/24/2013 3:48:52 PM
RE:Make

would of been good to have a HD release
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kcF7E69C6Q - Best piece of videogame music, ever
#120rockman202Posted 2/24/2013 3:49:41 PM
Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem crossover on the Wii U. Granted it is not out yet, but still wish it was on the PS3.