This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Considering purchasing a PS3 to get back into gaming for enjoyment of gaming

#1tokenblackguy23Posted 2/24/2013 7:01:59 AM
PS3 gaming rant, my friends currently only play games for their own personal gain and I think its causing me to not enjoy games as much but am I crazy? Allow me to explain and you be the judge.

My friends do not like single player games only mutiplayer, when they play games like COD, BF, GEARS, etc... its only to rank up, gain weapons, unlock camo etc.... but they arent actually playing for the enjoyment of the game. Often times we will play game modes that aren't in our normal play list in order to accomplish a challenge they need than we go back to a normal game mode. Bottom line they arent playing games for the enjoyment of the actual game but rather what they can earn, unlock and than its on to the next game. just would like an friendly opinion as to what i should do?
---
Baltimore Ravens!!!!!
#2abnergoinbigPosted 2/24/2013 7:15:43 AM
I found myself doing the same thing with Gears 3 and other online games. I stopped playing online multiplayer games last year and now playing single player and co op games. If you're looking for great single player experiences and games you can ENJOY, I say the PS3 has a lot to offer for you. This is coming from a guy who owns both consoles and love both.
#3tokenblackguy23(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2013 8:58:38 AM
abnergoinbig posted...
I found myself doing the same thing with Gears 3 and other online games. I stopped playing online multiplayer games last year and now playing single player and co op games. If you're looking for great single player experiences and games you can ENJOY, I say the PS3 has a lot to offer for you. This is coming from a guy who owns both consoles and love both.

Thanks 4 your reply
---
Baltimore Ravens!!!!!