This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

free $10 theory on who gets it and why.

#1oo7demonkillerPosted 2/24/2013 9:36:44 AM
I got my voucher yesterday and thought maybe those who get it are determined by who has called the company in the last year with issues or complaints. As an apology of sorts.

The reason i thought of this was that i had called about a few issues earlier this year and most recently last week.

so it just a theory but can anyone else who got a voucher confirm whether they called the company over the phone in the past year.
---
Canada's greatest weapon of mass destruction was celine dion and we sent her to the states and yet we still have to wear ear defenders.
#2hyperpowderPosted 2/24/2013 9:38:11 AM
Dude yall are still crying over 10 bucks, god this is sad
---
Psn:djcinthaboy
http://i55.tinypic.com/358ysnc.jpg
#3AputiPosted 2/24/2013 9:40:16 AM
hyperpowder posted...

Look where you are before claiming someone is sad
---
Asking once only makes you want it more
#4oo7demonkiller(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2013 9:40:42 AM
hyperpowder posted...

no I'm just proposing a theory as to why some people received and why others did not.
---
Canada's greatest weapon of mass destruction was celine dion and we sent her to the states and yet we still have to wear ear defenders.
#5mk_spiritPosted 2/24/2013 9:42:11 AM
Nah, I call every once in a while for random things, but I didn't get it
---
PSN ID: TheBlackFool
#6oo7demonkiller(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2013 9:43:30 AM
mk_spirit posted...

darn there goes my theory oh well it was worth a shot.
---
#7SCStunner316Posted 2/24/2013 9:53:22 AM
mk_spirit posted...

Same, I called around October or so to have my System Activation count reset. No $10. I can't believe how mad people are over this. Yeah, it'd be sweet to use that towards ME DLC or an extra PS1 classic or something, but it's ten ****ing dollars. I have a PS3, I'm positive I can afford $10 if I really required it.
---
Last.FM: http://www.last.fm/user/BBFootBallr54
Twitter: @IAmBPBurke
#8crimsonassassinPosted 2/24/2013 9:57:19 AM
oo7demonkiller posted...
I got my voucher yesterday and thought maybe those who get it are determined by who has called the company in the last year with issues or complaints. As an apology of sorts.

The reason i thought of this was that i had called about a few issues earlier this year and most recently last week.

so it just a theory but can anyone else who got a voucher confirm whether they called the company over the phone in the past year.

I have called a couple of times mainly due to PSP issues. Yet I got no credit (so far at least).

My brother has never contacted them in any form. He got a credit yesterday.

I am thinking that it is largely random.
---
crimsonassassin Your friendly, neighborhood assassin/mod
insert witty quote here
#9LeadPipeCinchePosted 2/24/2013 10:03:32 AM
oo7demonkiller posted...

i got the $10 3 times - mine, wife and boost account.
never called with an issue under my wifes account or the boost account to help people.
so calling sony had nothing to do with it.

is it really that hard to understand they just random selected people
---
My little men: Hayden Alexander Steele (born: 8/9/2006 at 8:38AM) & Conner Leigh Steele (born: 10/7/2008 at 9:16pm).
#10AlltraPosted 2/24/2013 10:05:21 AM
The threw everyone's names in a bucket, poured some sulfuric acid inside of it, and waited an hour.

Anyone whose name they could still read got $10.
---
If you're not going to share with the entire class, then don't bother sharing at all.