This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

so what's your most loved ps3 game and what's your most hated ps3 game.

#1peter_888Posted 2/24/2013 11:54:29 AM
so now that the PS4 been announced, I was must wondering what's everyone fav game and hated game throughout this gen on the ps3.

For me personally,

most loved- Valkyria Chronicles
- I thought it was a very unique game with how the BLITZ system mixed turned based strategic gameplay with third person shooting when it came out and it was a blast to play through. I also thought it had a good story and a very likeable cast of chracaters. Even characters that weren't the main character got personality. Presentation was also top notch as well from the visuals to it's musical score. Overall, I thought it was a very well made game

Most hated- Dragon Age 2
- oh my goodness do I hate this game. This game is just lazy, just plain laziness. . Customization is basically bare bones, limited environments, choices is basically have no impact. I mean, bioware games usually don't have choices that don't matter in the grand scheme of things(like in DA:O, you always have to beat the archdemon but how you went about gathering allies was where choices came in) but they at least gave you the illusion that your choice actually matter. oh and I also either feel nothing for the characters in this game or hate them.(LIKE ANDERS)

so yeah, those are my choices.
---
I'm a gamer dang it, not a pc gamer or a console gamer, just a gamer.
#2LodeiroSnakePosted 2/24/2013 12:02:25 PM
Most loved: Between Metal Gear Rising, Uncharted 2 and Batman Arkham City

I dont hate any game of my ps3, but the one i disliked the most is Valkyria Chronicles, i just found it the most boring JRPG i played.
---
"Doesn't matter. I hate Nintendo so only people who hate Nintendo are right. Nintendo could buy all the food in the world. I'd rather **** starve!"
#3ReyMilansteryoPosted 2/24/2013 12:06:10 PM
Lol mine is almost the exact opposite, but my most fav game is the MGS HD Collection instead of DA 2, if tht doesnt count then its between Arkham City and MGS 4

And yeah i also found Valkyria Chronicles the most boring JRPG i played.
---
PSN: DGray_Squally
Now playing: MGS HD Collection, Skyrim ( PC) , Assasins Creed II, Just Cause 2, Metal Gear Rising Reveangence, Uncharted 1, FF IX,
#4shadowcat2164Posted 2/24/2013 12:13:21 PM
most loved is a tie between mass effect 1 and valkyria chronicles 1

most hated ico hd. Yorda has the worst AI ive ever seen in a game and it makes it all but impossible to get the 2 hour speed run because her ai makes it a game of rootlet.