This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

More good news for PS3 owners

#1whatnow12012Posted 2/24/2013 1:52:36 PM
Found info regarding Gran Turismo 6 guess what it is also a DUAL Gen title for people asking what is the point of buying PS3 games cause the PS3 isnt dead & nor will it be until the year 2015.

The PS2 lived a long time, the PSP is still alive with God Eater 2 and now PS3 adds another game along with Diablo 3, Murder Suspect and now Gran Tursimo 6.

Your claims & deals saying what is the point there is the point just cause something new comes dosent mean the current is dead Gran Turismo 6 proves that.

Maybe just maybe now there will be hope on Dragon Age 3 being on Current also this is my most anticapted title of 2013 but dont expect GT 6 until 2014 people.
#2PancakesRock15Posted 2/24/2013 4:24:53 PM
whatnow12012 posted...
Found info regarding Gran Turismo 6 guess what it is also a DUAL Gen title for people asking what is the point of buying PS3 games cause the PS3 isnt dead & nor will it be until the year 2015.

The PS2 lived a long time, the PSP is still alive with God Eater 2 and now PS3 adds another game along with Diablo 3, Murder Suspect and now Gran Tursimo 6.

Your claims & deals saying what is the point there is the point just cause something new comes dosent mean the current is dead Gran Turismo 6 proves that.

Maybe just maybe now there will be hope on Dragon Age 3 being on Current also this is my most anticapted title of 2013 but dont expect GT 6 until 2014 people.

Where's your info in GT6
---
Currently playing= Ico & Shadow of the Colossus Collection, PSASBR, Uncharted 3, Dust 514
PSN= Ultimatepancake
#3KazgotflredPosted 2/24/2013 4:58:57 PM
http://www.forbes.com/sites/johngaudiosi/2013/02/24/sony-exec-confirms-gran-turismo-6-coming-to-playstation-3/
---
| /azgotflred
| \azgotflred
#4kloud 11Posted 2/24/2013 5:05:10 PM
ugh, let it die sony

I'm going to be livid if this game doesn't release on ps4 at the same time as the ps3 version.
#5awesomephatmanPosted 2/24/2013 5:08:30 PM
whatnow12012 posted...

You don't even need to bring up GT6. I still have lots of current-gen games I need to play, and there are still more coming out.

I'll be playing current PS3 games long after the PS4 comes out.
---
http://www.backloggery.com/tinyraptor
What is valuable to you? What is meaningful to you?
#6killakPosted 2/24/2013 5:11:42 PM
What wasted effort.

Make it for the PS4 if you absolutely have to make another one, and actually finish it.....completely, I mean.
---
..you're supposed to put spoilers when you talk about the color of the sky. some people haven't seen it yet. - llaW_Enots
#7kloud 11Posted 2/24/2013 5:13:45 PM
What wasted effort.

Make it for the PS4 if you absolutely have to make another one, and actually finish it.....completely, I mean.

why wouldn't they make another one?
#8killakPosted 2/25/2013 10:28:25 AM

Because they have shown that this gen, is a gen for incomplete Gran Turismo titles. The only one that was actually complete, despite by definition being an incomplete version of it........was Prologue.
---
The cure for the corporate review!
www.classicgameroom.com
#9MlREFOXPosted 2/25/2013 10:39:32 AM
This is terrible news. I love the GT series, but it is working on becoming irrelevant. Other companies know how to model their cars and program their physics in about 1/10th the time Polyphony does, and at this stage in the game, the added effort on PD's part is less and less noticeable.

Now if they are truly spreading themselves across two systems with two architectures, GT6 will never be finished.
#10theshovellerPosted 2/25/2013 10:40:25 AM
killak posted...

Because they have shown that this gen, is a gen for incomplete Gran Turismo titles. The only one that was actually complete, despite by definition being an incomplete version of it........was Prologue.

I'm not a big racing game guy, but that's kind of hilariously ironic.