This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

i love playstation ......xbox fanboys are sickening

#1kol5001Posted 2/24/2013 5:16:48 PM
ok i went on xbox board and asked some question , they had the guts to say xbox360 has more exclusives then ps3 lol , i told them "ps4 will have cross game chat plus more , and free online and ya lost destiny" they said sony lost alot of games to like final fantasy , metal gear .......i wanna beat up a xbox fanboy now they know nothing about sony smh.
#2thetrixter99Posted 2/24/2013 5:25:01 PM
fanboys are sickening in general really
---
Just when you think you have it all figured out you been tricked :)
#3PinskiPosted 2/24/2013 5:26:15 PM
Okie dokie
---
"Real revolution starts at learning. If you're not angry...then you're not paying attention"-Tim McIlrath
#4You_Need_A_LifePosted 2/24/2013 5:26:46 PM
thetrixter99 posted...
fanboys are sickening in general really

QFT. An idiot is an idiot regardless of whether they're playing Halo, Super Mario, or Uncharted.
#5Raven_CyarmPosted 2/24/2013 5:28:38 PM
Don't feed this easy bait topic. For the love of god, don't feed it.
---
#AntiSmark
http://www.youtube.com/RavenCyarm
#6Anodyne11Posted 2/24/2013 5:29:44 PM
MGS and FF were never PS exclusive...
---
Valkyria Chronicles is the best RPG this gen!
Official Ultimecia of the Dissidia 012: Duodecim boards
#7riddlebox89Posted 2/24/2013 5:38:43 PM
kol5001 posted...
ok i went on xbox board and asked some question , they had the guts to say xbox360 has more exclusives then ps3 lol , i told them "ps4 will have cross game chat plus more , and free online and ya lost destiny" they said sony lost alot of games to like final fantasy , metal gear .......i wanna beat up a xbox fanboy now they know nothing about sony smh.

Neither do you from the looks of it.

PS4 won't have cross game chat, they can't, Microsoft holds a patent on it, which means unless Sony thinks up a way to do it that's not similar to how Microsoft does it, they get sued and the feature is removed.

They didn't lose Destiny, hell it's being developed for the 360 as well.

Metal Gear was never a Sony franchise, hell it started on a console that was primarily developed by Microsoft's Japanese division.

Final Fantasy was never a Sony franchise either.

360: 163
PS3: 147

They're right, the 360 does have more exclusives.

Talk about fanboys being sickening.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#8Raven_CyarmPosted 2/24/2013 6:01:04 PM
riddlebox89 posted...
PS4 won't have cross game chat, they can't, Microsoft holds a patent on it, which means unless Sony thinks up a way to do it that's not similar to how Microsoft does it, they get sued and the feature is removed.

Except the Vita has cross game chat. Obviously Sony developed something to get around the patent. And even if they didn't, they still could have cross game chat. They'd just have to pay a nominal fee to Microsoft for the right to use it. Learn things.
---
#AntiSmark
http://www.youtube.com/RavenCyarm
#9riddlebox89Posted 2/24/2013 6:04:48 PM
Raven_Cyarm posted...
riddlebox89 posted...

Except the Vita has cross game chat. Obviously Sony developed something to get around the patent. And even if they didn't, they still could have cross game chat. They'd just have to pay a nominal fee to Microsoft for the right to use it. Learn things.

Lol you tell me to learn things, Microsoft has a patent for cross game chat on home consoles, last I checked the Vita was a portable console, not a home console, so the features it has are irrelevant.

Lol, Sony pay Microsoft a fee, and I'm going to be married to Megan Fox in five years and we're going to have threesomes with Kate Beckensale every tuesday night.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#10axelfooley2k5Posted 2/24/2013 6:05:19 PM
Anodyne11 posted...
MGS and FF were never PS exclusive...

why do i keep seeing this

in what world was mgs 1 2 3 4 not only on a ps system
or ff 7 8 9 10 12

all at one point were only on playstation

quit saying this
---
Jackie Treehorn treats objects like women, mannn