This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Man Dead Space 3 and Crysis 3 went from being..

#1MMAKSXPosted 2/24/2013 6:55:15 PM
"Man day 1" to "Eh they seem like too much of the same"

I remember I was hyped for both of them, now that they are out its kinda eh, they just seem like its too much of the same and not that interesting, I tried the demo to DS3 and was bored, I tried C3 on PC and the same.

Anyone else get the same vibe? For now I'll enjoy MGR, not sure whats next.
#2Ryphis_DemeanorPosted 2/24/2013 7:00:50 PM
I was pretty disappointed in Crysis 2 compared to the first. Dead Space 2 not so much and the idea of online drop in co-op sounds perfect honestly. So I'm leaning more towards that. I don't even get into demos anymore they just seem to misrepresent the final game and start on the 3rd level, and they usually draw me away from buying a game more often than not.
#3MMAKSX(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2013 7:02:33 PM
Quote:I was pretty disappointed in Crysis 2 compared to the first. Dead Space 2 not so much and the idea of online drop in co-op sounds perfect honestly. So I'm leaning more towards that. I don't even get into demos anymore they just seem to misrepresent the final game and start on the 3rd level, and they usually draw me away from buying a game more often than not.
@Ryphis_Demeanor

I see what you mean but I liked 1 and 2 in both series and while logic states that I should like 3 if they are the same, I just get this big feeling of "boring! Been there done that"
#4Ghetto_ninjaPosted 2/24/2013 7:13:47 PM
The predator bow looks so sick though
---
PSN ID: Psychonik
Suck my taint