This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Buy it, Rent it, or F*** it: Metal Gear Rising Revengeance

#41ManuKesnaPosted 2/25/2013 2:32:35 PM
buy it
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
#42StopthinkPosted 2/25/2013 2:43:22 PM
Padded with idiotic cons

Can't change the difficulty once you begin? What a joke.
---
imo for the tight asses
#43Bancario51Posted 2/25/2013 2:44:40 PM
I need a video review. hurry and go upload one on youtube.
---
What is the meaning of life? A: Nanomachines, son
If you agree to be my wangdingo, quote my level and karma~
#44agrissaPosted 2/25/2013 2:48:49 PM
horror_spooky posted...
DmC: Devil May Cry - Buy it

All credibility lost.
---
I am the Message Board Superhero- Getting rid of trolls one at a time. You're welcome.
~Number of trolls owned:2~ ~ Number of fans:7~
#45horror_spooky(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2013 4:27:16 PM
Bancario51 posted...
I need a video review. hurry and go upload one on youtube.

Not sure if being sarcastic or not, but I did do one video B/R/F for Paranormal Activity 4, but that was only made due to my intense hatred for that movie, which I thought I could turn into something funny.

SigmaHaciel posted...

-Parrying system is imperfect, yet integral to the combat, leading to some frustration
-Most bosses can be exploited and easily beaten, but the last boss feels super cheap
-Inability to change difficulty after starting the game will irritate those that want a higher challenge once they realize how easy it is to exploit almost all the bosses and deter those that find the game's combat system too hard to master
-Shaking the left analog stick to get out of the "dizzy" state feels bad for the controller
-Only seven levels, and the last three levels feel rushed and short
-Generic level design and environments
-Slow down is common during more hectic battles
-VR missions are not fun
-Raiden's voice. Sometimes he sounds like Batman, sometimes he sounds like a whiny little kid
-Dialogue is mostly good, but there's a lot of hand-holding exposition as well
-Camera is wonky and leads to cheap deaths
-Poor targeting system results in confusion and aggravates the camera issues

Laughable cons from a laughable person. Thanks.

Parrying system isn't imperfect. And calling it so without detailing why is a joke.
Yeah sure thing pal. I'm SO sure the bosses can be cheapened. Oh wait.
What?
Only if you are a dingus.
And?
Lie. Shut up now.
Sure thing. Except I haven't seen any.
That is a YOU problem.
And the problem with that is?
WHAT? I'm sorry, but when isn't it commonplace in missions between more than one person to give details about said mission?
Yeah whatever. Another YOU problem.
Uh huh. Sure.

Verdict - Buy It.

Clearly you aren't up for discussion but would rather just call me a liar because you don't know what you're arguing. That being said, I've explained my stance on the bosses and the parrying system already. You have raised a new question about the exposition. This happens during cut-scenes. Kojima does this in most his games, actually, and it's stuff that really doesn't need to be there. Like, Raiden saying the antagonists' motives out loud or repeating what we already know.
---
Just when they think they have all the answers, I change the questions.
www.cheatmasters.com
#46IndigoIcePosted 2/25/2013 4:38:41 PM
Nah... the game is only for action-lover gamers. :)

I bought few action games before, I get burned out too fast since I'm not into it.

I've to say the trailer video looks really good.
#47PhaseSlaethePosted 2/25/2013 4:42:31 PM
horror_spooky posted...

Clearly you aren't up for discussion but would rather just call me a liar because you don't know what you're arguing. That being said, I've explained my stance on the bosses and the parrying system already. You have raised a new question about the exposition. This happens during cut-scenes. Kojima does this in most his games, actually, and it's stuff that really doesn't need to be there. Like, Raiden saying the antagonists' motives out loud or repeating what we already know.

Clearly you don't enjoy being called out.

Not only haven't you explained your stances, bad as they are, you just continue acting pretentious.
#48horror_spooky(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2013 5:42:34 PM
PhaseSlaethe posted...
horror_spooky posted...

Clearly you don't enjoy being called out.

Not only haven't you explained your stances, bad as they are, you just continue acting pretentious.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927749-xbox-360/65544619

If I didn't explain them in here, I explained them there. The two topics blend together because Velvet is in both saying the same things.
---
Just when they think they have all the answers, I change the questions.
www.cheatmasters.com