This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix Coming To the US AND FINAL MIX VERSION INCLUDED!!!!

#111BenzychenzPosted 2/26/2013 4:28:40 AM
So hyped for this.
Kingdom Hearts 1 is my favourite game of all time, a version with improved controls, new content and HD graphics would be worth full price alone to me.
BUT Re: Chain of Memories that was never released in PAL regions AND Days cutscenes (which means I can get the story without replaying the meh missions)!
HNNNG
---
http://i47.tinypic.com/2me5xv.jpg
#112BenzychenzPosted 2/26/2013 4:29:39 AM
EternalDivide posted...
What exactly was added in Final Mix?
I remember reading somewhere that they added in the magic cheat button command that appeared and IMHO ruined every fight in KH2. The "Triangle button = instant win or at the very least 70%+ damage to the enemy." mechanic. OMFG I hated that mechanic from KH2.

They mapped the special attacks like Ars Arcanum and Strike raid to triangle. No reaction commands.
---
http://i47.tinypic.com/2me5xv.jpg
#113CooperRCPosted 2/26/2013 5:09:25 AM
tigerex777 posted...
Omg squeanix why waste time with a button masher. Make DQ8 HD remake already damn

This is probably not going to happen. Since the 3DS got a remake of DQ7, DQ8 is probably also going to be on the 3DS.
#114FuzzyJelloPosted 2/26/2013 7:51:29 AM
Benzychenz posted...
EternalDivide posted...
What exactly was added in Final Mix?
I remember reading somewhere that they added in the magic cheat button command that appeared and IMHO ruined every fight in KH2. The "Triangle button = instant win or at the very least 70%+ damage to the enemy." mechanic. OMFG I hated that mechanic from KH2.

They mapped the special attacks like Ars Arcanum and Strike raid to triangle. No reaction commands.

Also a couple new keyblades and a bonus boss battle with Xemnas .
#115imsalingawayPosted 2/26/2013 8:11:26 AM
Day 1 buy for me, no questions asked.

It does suck that it'll take months to release this. Isn't the game mostly translated into English anyhow?
#116Pharsti01Posted 2/26/2013 8:26:41 AM
Ah, yes, yet another remake, here i was worried you were running out of things to "remake" SE!
#117KojaxFXPosted 2/26/2013 8:35:27 AM
Ill buy it but I wish it was just all of the KoH games in one box. I feel like once the PS4 is out everyone will finish up projects and thats it.
#118razidPosted 2/26/2013 9:10:09 AM
KojaxFX posted...
Ill buy it but I wish it was just all of the KoH games in one box. I feel like once the PS4 is out everyone will finish up projects and thats it.

KoH = Kingdom of Hearts? It's Kingdom Hearts brah
---
Even a smile is charity